Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Canelo is Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
    Canelo lost to arguably the best ever

Loma lost to arguably a journeyman fighter

Usyk, not his fault, hasn't fought any A level fighters

Crawford hasn't fought any A level fighters either and he has plenty in his division

Canelo is younger than all of them and has fought and has beaten better opposition. Nobody in the sport has a resume better, he's earned the claim to #1
    And it's not even close. To add on, none of the other fighters mentioned would go through Canelo's resume unscathed so it's not an indictment of him that he had a loss and some close decisions. That's what happens when you face elite competition consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      I don’t really think that’s true either tbh, Canelo is highly skilled, just imo not as much as lomachenko
      My point is, anyone who is sitting here acting as if he should be crowned #1 p4p based off of close controversial wins is fooling themselves. He hasn't even proven to be the best in his own weight class, how can he be considered #1 p4p. He provided no separation between him and ggg. Judges giving you the benefit of the doubt continuously, doesn't create any clarity as to his status in the mw division or boxing overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        fighters carve their own path son, I just watch

I couldn't care less if they win or lose, it matters not to me

Golovkin lost, like I predicted..... Canelo won, like I predicted

again..... it matters not to me

the fact is, Golovkin is not who they said he was

I knew it, others knew it, you guys need to start realizing that now
        ggg isn't who people thought he was, and I'm saying, neither is Canelo. He hasn't proven to be better than ggg. Not clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Usyk seems legit to me. Hard to not recognize his accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            I just named four guys. I named Spence who's resume isn't there yet as P4P guys. The guy I probably like the best is Crawford.

But you got a problem because Usyk is white right? I get it you are a racist. You are a racist and a loser who has accomplished nothing in your life. For sure living off of government handouts. We both know it is true. But you go on preaching your white devil propaganda and continue to live in the crap hole you do.
            Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez
            I personally have Usyk. I think what he does at his size is truly unique. Men that big with that kind of movement, output and skill you don't see often.

So if I like WINNERS I'm racist? LMMFAO! Please tell me how that works.

Now you talking about how usyk has MOVEMENT? OUTPUT? SKILL? The dude looks like a flat-footed robot like Triple L that has 16 fights in a division that has no elite fighters but you dudes are quick to rank someone you LIKE & NOT off of a resume & skill level. You dudes are so easy to beat that if ya'll bet money it can be a monthly income for who ever is betting you fools cuz all you guys do is take L's left & right

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Why would I care what fanboys think? I'm giving an honest opinion on the subject. I've defended Canelo a lot on here but I don't think he's top 5 p4p right now. IDK why people can't handle that.

Lol at this^ bytch getting so emotional about Canelo he breaks down into a complete range when I wasn't even talking to him.
              But I'm talking to you punk! You sorry piece of shet loser!
              Quit hating on another man cause he succeeded in life and you still a piece of shet loser!

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                With all respect to Canelo, a lot of his high profile wins were razor thin, you, I, and everyone else knows Salido (who Garcia botched out against) fought dirty as one possibly could, with no less than 20 nut punches, holding and hitting, and still almost lost and almost got knocked out too.
                Nelo clearly has ONE loss & that is to T.B.E. & l0m0 was the one holding cuz the body shots were getting to him. You can argue a couple were low but you dudes act like it was the when golota was landing them low blows that got him disqualified. What we DO know is that great fighters don't get beat by sub-par fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  My point is, anyone who is sitting here acting as if he should be crowned #1 p4p based off of close controversial wins is fooling themselves. He hasn't even proven to be the best in his own weight class, how can he be considered #1 p4p. He provided no separation between him and ggg......

I see where you went wrong

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Judges giving you the benefit of the doubt continuously, doesn't create any clarity as to his status in the mw division or boxing overall.

I see where you went wrong again

you guys need to learn how to score a fight

also, wins are what counts..... not domination, which rarely happens at the top level

forget Canelo, because Golovkin LOST, plain and simple..... how many degrees of separation were between Jacobs and Golovkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    ggg isn't who people thought he was, and I'm saying, neither is Canelo. He hasn't proven to be better than ggg. Not clearly.

I agree with the bold

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Lara lost. Anyone live saw his corner working his body frantically and saw the pain on Laras face. Plus heard and felt some of those body shots shake the ring. FUNNY how GGG fans felt Canelo ran against GGG in the 1st fight but Lara didnt??? Thats how you know their a bunch of salty hypocritical Kunts.

Both Casual fans and GGGTards completely ignore body work.
                      Didn’t you know bodyshots are useless? It’s all about them jabs lol

Comment

Working...
                      X