Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Canelo is Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Usyk seems legit to me. Hard to not recognize his accomplishments.

absolutely

just not as highly as that other guy

Crawford, Lomachenko, have all jumped divisions and performed that well against larger opponents..... which is the true essence of P4P

not saying that you have to jump divisions, because you don't..... just that it makes the picture clearer

are Gassiev and Bellew elite ?

Bellew was handling Usyk early in that fight

if all things were equal (weight) I could not hold Usyk over Crawford, Lomachenko, and Canelo..... based on skills/style/form

not yet anyways..... but you're right, he is close

and I'm not saying that Canelo is number #1, just echoing Linares words because it is fun

Comment

• like I said...... the fighters/trainer are giving Canelo his props

the casuals..... not so much lol

I think I know why

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        in the 36 rounds vs lara and ggg, Canelo only landed more punches in 11 of those rounds. But sure, it's fact that he deserved to win because some nut guzzling loser named j razor on an online forum says so. I can't believe that I'm explaining to what I assume is a grown man, the difference between fact and opinion.
        That’s cause you’re counting jabs. You realize GGG was throwing some pitty patty punches, but of course since they made contact they count. Although they didn’t do much damage as you can tell by how little bruised canelo’s face was. Also, What happened to everyone saying if canelo decided to fight mexican style he would get KOed? He stood his ground and now everyone wants to forget about that and brag about those pitty patty jabs GGG threw all night. Just face it Canelo gave him a beatdown.

Comment

• If Canelo had beaten all his best opponents convincingly, then he'd have a case.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez
            I personally have Usyk. I think what he does at his size is truly unique. Men that big with that kind of movement, output and skill you don't see often.

So if I like WINNERS I'm racist? LMMFAO! Please tell me how that works.

Now you talking about how usyk has MOVEMENT? OUTPUT? SKILL? The dude looks like a flat-footed robot like Triple L that has 16 fights in a division that has no elite fighters but you dudes are quick to rank someone you LIKE & NOT off of a resume & skill level. You dudes are so easy to beat that if ya'll bet money it can be a monthly income for who ever is betting you fools cuz all you guys do is take L's left & right
            You don't fool me . . . I've seen your crap too often to know what you are. I mentioned four guys, two of which were black and none which represent my ethnicity but you only saw the white guy. Then you said "you dudes". I know who you were referring to dull razor by you "dudes".

There's trash in every race and ethnicity . . . and you are just that within your own race. But the truth is all you bigots and racist share the same class even if you are all different colors . . . the loser class.

You've been taking L's your whole life, your whole life is an L. LOL! Now beat it chump, stop hogging the library's internet access. There are kids who need to get on the computer, they still have a chance unlike you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazeki View Post
              That’s cause you’re counting jabs. You realize GGG was throwing some pitty patty punches, but of course since they made contact they count. Although they didn’t do much damage as you can tell by how little bruised canelo’s face was. Also, What happened to everyone saying if canelo decided to fight mexican style he would get KOed? He stood his ground and now everyone wants to forget about that and brag about those pitty patty jabs GGG threw all night. Just face it Canelo gave him a beatdown.
              now jabs don't count? I could break down how so called power punches don't all land with power and how getting out worked round after round dies impact scoring but that level of knowledge is probably above your head

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I agree with the bold
                u can't agree with 1 without agreeing with the other because Canelo clearly can't beat ggg without judges helping him out. When 95% of press row has you losing, that says something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazeki View Post
                  Didn’t you know bodyshots are useless? It’s all about them jabs lol
                  Anyone will tell you the WORST feeling punch is a powerful livershot that knocks the wind out of you. Your lying there and can't even breathe kicking around like a turtle on your back. And then you get to piss blood for a week that fkn hurts pretty bad as well.

Go watch Hopkins body shot to Oscar. Even to this day he'll say that was the worst pain he's ever felt. Hell that's what built his pain tolerance up so much now he can shove kitchen utensils up his ass like hes a looter in a riot.

Watch Liam Smith against Canelo and Paulie M. also against Eggiton. both do the Turtle Shell...

Comment

• Canelo is p4p #1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      now jabs don't count? I could break down how so called power punches don't all land with power and how getting out worked round after round dies impact scoring but that level of knowledge is probably above your head
                      GTFOH, getting out worked, landing 90% jabs is not outworking, maybe out landing, but the body of work of Canelo was much more effective and consistent than the pity-pats of Golovkin, the Face of each other at the end of the fight contradicts your statement. and don't give me that crappy talk some people buses easier than others, because GGG was getting punch by Jacobs, Curtis Stevens, Daniel Geele, Proska and even Rosado, yet his face came out unmarked. But Canelo mess his face in both fights and according to you and the other sour grapes out there, he wasn't landing anything of noticed yet GGG's face and liver tells a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X