Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Canelo is Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    actually it's only canelotards like yourself who think it was a clear win. If you lose on 95% of press row scores and get the official decision by winning a 12th round that you pretty much clearly lost, it's controversial.

He didn't clearly lose the 12th. GGG started hot but Canelo took over and won that round.

GGG thought he was in the olympics and tried to jab his way to victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by locorogue View Post
      GGG got robbed twice by the junkie, by that math GGG should be the legit LB4LB
      FOH with that lie. Nelo beat Triple L TWICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        He didn't clearly lose the 12th. GGG started hot but Canelo took over and won that round.

GGG thought he was in the olympics and tried to jab his way to victory.
        he took over?? Lmaoo, yeah ok buddy.

Comment

are you really this stupid? You saying Canelo deserved to win vs lara and ggg twice is your opinion and many don't agree with it. As a matter of fact, the entire p4p list is based on opinion and not fact. Most don't think Canelo is #1 p4p, many don't have him in the top 4 or 5. You love him more than you love your mother, so to you, he's #1, 2,3,4,5 p4p which is your opinion. However, Him being #1 in your heart, is your truth and a fact.

Quit acting like you're some objective fan. You're a huge Canelo hater and seriously believe GGG deserves the win even though all GGG did was jab and get backed up all night.

Yet you swear you're objective.

Comment

• Originally posted by locorogue View Post
            i agree. corruption rules boxing...EVERYONE CAN(elo) AGREE

sad that greats like GGG get their near perfect body of work tarnished by corrupt !@#$bags
            He is TOO Triple B1tch to fight Jermall Charlo....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              In reality Canelo isn't top 5 and Linares lost respect by making a stupid comment like that.
              In reality your real name is fuctardsarenice.

Comment

he took over?? Lmaoo, yeah ok buddy.
                Watch the 12th again baboon.

Comment

• What a sore loser because Linares got stopped by Lomachenko, he knows who the top guy is. Canelo is up there, but IMO not above Lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    he lost his last two fights
                    LMMFAO! Triple L lost his last 3 out of 4 fights....LMMFAO!

Comment

in the 36 rounds vs lara and ggg, Canelo only landed more punches in 11 of those rounds. But sure, it's fact that he deserved to win because some nut guzzling loser named j razor on an online forum says so. I can't believe that I'm explaining to what I assume is a grown man, the difference between fact and opinion.
                      Yea yours is a shetty opinion....LMMFAO! I like facts that can be proven

Comment

Working...
                      X