Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Have No Doubt I'd Beat Thurman, I Want Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can y'all imagine the look on Shawn Porters face if he were walking through a park then all of a sudden got ****d by a grizzly bear?
    Could y'all imagine the look on his face?

Comment

Didn't Porter say something about Garcia like "he's quiet when I need an opponent but always calls me out once I've signed to fight someone else" yet here Porter is doing the same to Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Porter tucks his head down and rushes in. Then he is too close for either fighter to land anything meaningful, smothering each other. The ref eventually breaks them apart and Porter does it again and again.

He smothers his way to a lame decision. He refuses to get into a real fight. Porter is without a doubt, one of the worst, least fan-friendly fighters there are. I have yet to see Porter actually fight anyone.
        Porter Thurman was a great fight. Porter Garcia was a good fight.... Porter brook was a good fight. Seems pretty fan friendly to me.
        He is overachieving and took big risks.

Who are fan friendly fighters according to you?

Comment

He calls out Spence when he knows he can't fight him next.
          Not brave in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            He calls out Spence when he knows he can't fight him next.
            Not brave in my book.
            Spence should tell Mikey to **** off and fight Porter instead. That can still be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Spence should tell Mikey to **** off and fight Porter instead. That can still be an option.
              Yes that would be the best option.
              Plus he can unify.

Comment

Lmbo you want Spence now that they are nearly done with a deal to fight Mickey GTFOOH YAH QUAK’N

Comment

Porter was quite about fighting Spence since beating Danny. Could have easily pushed for it after but now that Spence/Mikey is set, he comes out of hiding saying he wants to fight Spence. Pathetic

Comment

so Porter now wants to fight meh

Comment

There is no way in hell Thurman deserves a title shot after basically sitting on his ass for two years.

Comment

Working...
                      X