Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Have No Doubt I'd Beat Thurman, I Want Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    So why isn't that fight happening next then?? Instead we get pointless Spence vs Garcia.
    "we were told Errol was more than likely going in a different direction." - Kenny Porter

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/25218561

Comment

He's straight pussie! Show the same energy to fight Spence as you do with Danny and Kieth. Why mention Berto?

I know Brook beat you up and Spence stopped Brook but stop being a pussie when it comes to Spence. I promise porter gets stopped and demolished in that fight if he grew some nuts

Comment

Originally posted by bardamu View Post
        porter tucks his head down and rushes in. Then he is too close for either fighter to land anything meaningful, smothering each other. The ref eventually breaks them apart and porter does it again and again.

He smothers his way to a lame decision. He refuses to get into a real fight. Porter is without a doubt, one of the worst, least fan-friendly fighters there are. I have yet to see porter actually fight anyone.
        100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Porter needs to GTFOH! Spence and Garcia must be just about signed. He should've been saying this. Hopefully Spence calls him asap and put Mikey on the backburner then.

Comment

He said nobody wants the Spence fight more than I do LOL HAHA Yeah right!! You had plenty of times to call him out. Then what makes it worse he got into the ring and confronted you and you didn't say anything then!! That was your moment to shine and you ducked it lol But when you saw Keith Thurman you were ready to attack him and had to be held back lol What's up with that??? Lol

Comment

So now that Spence -Garcia is reportedly almost signed you wanna come out your rat hole.

Comment

Lool where was this energy before Porter. These guys man

Comment

As much as I like Shawn it's good to see people on here calling these guys out for being quiet until it appeared Spence had a fight almost signed.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    He calls out Spence when he knows he can't fight him next.
                    Not brave in my book.
                    I think Porter is going to be the first boxer to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                      Oh, now that Porter has to fight Thurman and Berto, now he wants to fight Spence. Ok, sure.

This is the guy yelling how he wants to kick someone's ass with 10 guys in between holding both guys back. Yea, it is easy to sound like a tough guy when you know there is no chance of having to back that up. For a year and a half, Porter had no title and could have faced Spence for his IBF belt. He didn't. Now, that he either vacates or fights Thurman AND Berto, he says he wants Spence. What a joke.
                      Are you a Dumb casual Fan
                      Mr "Just joined boxingscene"...
                      Porter called out Spence before actually put everyone on Notice when he won the Belt
                      Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X