Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Have No Doubt I'd Beat Thurman, I Want Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
    Lmbo you want Spence now that they are nearly done with a deal to fight Mickey GTFOOH YAH QUAK’N
    Y'all Casual fans make me laugh
    Duck isn't a word associated with Porter
    He calls out everyone

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      I think Porter is going to be the first boxer to stop him.
      I know Porter is a great fighter but I just cannot see him beating Spence especially by a stoppage.
      I think Spence is the man at welter just want him to get some great fights in the near future.
      Not just these mandatories that don't have a chance.

Comment

Lmao Porter was soooo glad they ordered the rematch.

Comment

this ducker is the reason why we are getting Spence vs Garcia. He and swift wanted no part of it so Mikey stepped up. A unification would've done a lot for Porters resume. Coward.

Comment

No way Thurman fights anybody dangerous in his first next fight.

Comment

Comment

You didn't want that Spence fight when Mikey was not in the picture! Now that Porter knows Spence and Mikey is going to happen, suddenly...GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  He calls out everyone
                  Porter ducked thurman when he had the ibf strap.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    He calls out everyone

I used to think that, but no, Porter is the same as the other tough guys at welterweight, coming up with lame reasons as to why he isn't or won't fight Spence.

The last excuse from Porter I heard was "I've already had that belt" the IBF, and he was going the WBC route instead. Him, D. Garcia, and Thurman all had chances to fight Spence, but instead fought guys like Brandon Rios, Broner, Granados, Collazo, etc. Like Spence has said, they all talk big when he has a fight scheduled, but hide and are mute when he is free.

Mikey Garcia's courage makes those guys look like pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      I like the way Porter fights. He doesn't run to a lame decision. He headbutts his foes.
                      Fixed.

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                      Porter tucks his head down and rushes in. Then he is too close for either fighter to land anything meaningful, smothering each other. The ref eventually breaks them apart and Porter does it again and again.

He smothers his way to a lame decision. He refuses to get into a real fight. Porter is without a doubt, one of the worst, least fan-friendly fighters there are. I have yet to see Porter actually fight anyone.
                      You speak truth. Which is why Porter/Horn is the real money fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X