Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 5 years time no one will remember GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    I highly doubt this. Aside for Mayweather and Pacquiao it seems like there are more threads about GGG on this forum than any other fighter.
    Floyd and Canelo capture 75% of threads here.

Gennady threads have been dropping off since September.

I wonder why?

And, yes, Gennady will be like a Kelly Pavlik level fighter in terms of media. Big news when he was around and you hear a thing or two every few months into his retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      In 5 years time no one will remember GGG.
      Yeah, maybe.

But what about you, though?

Nobody has ever or will know you even existed. Ever. You're a anonymous bum ass scrub nobody on a random boxing message board, lol.

You'll probably have like 7 people at your funeral and 5 of them will be your mom, dad, 2 sisters, and some coworker from 7-11 who showed up because he felt obligated but would have rather been at happy hour at Chili's. The other 2 will be the cleanup crew working your funeral.

Safe to say nobody is gonna be making threads about your bum ass, lol.

Comment

Ggg will be remembered as a good fighter who didn't live up to the hype of being the boogeyman ala Tyson. They tried but ggg never took the risks needed to be the guy.

Comment

Triple g is on par with Kelly Pavlik and when was the last time anyone mentioned that guy

Comment

History won't be kind to him with 0 memorable wins.

Comment

i don't even remember him now

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Spoken like the good true dedicated GGG hater that you are. But you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean much.
                lol..im an idiot because i dont think your hero is all that great? because, well, hes proven to us hes not all that once he finally fought decent opposition? lololol

trust me...ask anyone in the know in boxing....they will tell u the same....joe smith would destroy golovkin....thats why he was fighting C level MWs...chasing canelo....trying to bait floyd....bringing up kell brook...anndddddddd ducking featherfisted andre ward....

joe smith would walk through golovkin and hurt him.....heck golovkin couldnt hurt canelo and got marked up and hit by him.....smith would fold golovkin easily....and anyone using common sense knows this...but i understand....the thought of it tugs at your heart strings...golovkin is your heart so it hurts to think about...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Triple g is on par with Kelly Pavlik and when was the last time anyone mentioned that guy
                  Three posts above yours...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    current joe smith woudl absolutely blow golovkin to smithereens....lol...and id bet my retirement on it

you are delusional to think golovkin could compete with a big, strong, LHW......golovkin is getting touched up by a jr mw....and hes not able to crack canelos chin either.....smith would walk through and hurt golovkin badly.......theres a reason why golovkins career is c level mws with canelo and kell brook on it....theres a reason hes called out mayweather and avoided a featherfisted andre ward

you guys have always been delusional when it comes to golovkin but thinking hes going to beat a solid LHW is surefire proof.....theres nothing to suggest he could compete with a sold LHW other than abels tall gym tales
                    Again with the lumping together "you guys" think, act, behave and speak like a true individual please. I really wont get into a conversation with ppl who say ignorant things about top boxers with long proven records in amateurs and pros. Sorry but it just aint me man. Youll have to move on....that was absolutely not perfect Henning lol

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      his haters will never forget him lol.
                      There are GGG haters on here who have dedicated their accounts (and their alt accounts) to him. They post only about him and nothing else. Thousands of posts.
                      Golovkin lives rent free in their heads, they will never be able to forget about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X