Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 5 years time no one will remember GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Three posts above yours...
    So I actually wrote my comment then read his. Which proves its validity that ggg is equal to kelly pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      On the other hand you will all know who Hopkins, Mosley, Mayweather, Ray leonard, Holy field, Tyson were because these were great fighters who fought good opposition.

As for this GGG fellow I think he was just a fraud. How could his resume be full of so man tomato cans?
      Well if people make threads about him like you just did,then.anything is possible and im sure Ggg will be ok. Igf ggg fights some mma fights like Ali and Floyd did might give Ggg more.mileage newswise
      Last edited by hugh grant; 11-07-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Again with the lumping together "you guys" think, act, behave and speak like a true individual please. I really wont get into a conversation with ppl who say ignorant things about top boxers with long proven records in amateurs and pros. Sorry but it just aint me man. Youll have to move on....that was absolutely not perfect Henning lol
        stay in denial...joe smith right now would blow out golovkin at any age.....

golovkin-drags brook up...fights C level MWs...calls out Floyd...chases canelo....avoids featherfisted ward

the proof is in the pudding...you can listen to abels tall gym tales of him beating up cruisers, heavies and light heavies...no one cares or really believes it

golovkin got lit up by canelo and couldn't hurt him...joe smith walks through golovkin and hurts him...prob badly

you have nothing to offer to refute this...you have no evidence or nothing to support your side other than fantasy

enjoy...toodles

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          his haters will never forget him lol.
          This, his haters will ensure that he remains relevant for the foreseeable future.

Comment

youre talking ****. ggg wont go down as an all time great but people will be talking about that fight with canelo for a long time

Comment

golovkin will be remembered, and as a very good fighter too, he wasnt able to separate himself clearly from jacobs and canelo but imo golovkion 5 yrs ago would beat both of them, close but he would beat them, now u could throw a blanket over the three of them, they are that close, i hope jacobs gets his time with the belts soon, he deserves a few paydays imo

Comment

1. How the **** is Gennady a fraud? Have you seen his knockout reel?
                2. If (more like when) the Canelo Trilogy happens it will be an all time match up
                3. His career isn;t over. If he signs with DAZN, he'll at least Win 1 other belt.
                4. Considering 70%+ of reputable boxing judges gave GGG the win in the Canelo rematch. He'll at LEAST be remembered for being robbed twice and/or one of the most ducked fighters in history. He didn't fight top tier opposition because nobody would until he beat Jacobs.
                5. In an age of popular Eastern European fighters in popularity (Usyk, Lomachenko, Kovalev, soon-to-be Baranchyk) GGG will be considered the most feared, ducked, and accomplished aside from Usyk's unification since a Garcia-Loma unification won't happen now (I think Mikey beats Loma personally).

I mean, pic your reason and he will be remembered as an all time great once all is said and done UNLESS he takes a fully legitimate loss at some point, which I can only see happening if he goes up and fights Callum Smith, Rematches Jacobs or faces BJS, since he fights on a ******* bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  On the other hand you will all know who Hopkins, Mosley, Mayweather, Ray leonard, Holy field, Tyson were because these were great fighters who fought good opposition.

As for this GGG fellow I think he was just a fraud. How could his resume be full of so man tomato cans?
                  People already don't know who Hopkins, Leonard and Mosley are.
                  XD

Pernell was big back in his day and even casuals knew his name.
                  Do you think anyone remembers him now? XD

Even guys like Ali and Tyson aren't as well known anymore with the younger generation.

Mayweather will be forgotten just like the rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    stay in denial...joe smith right now would blow out golovkin at any age.....

golovkin-drags brook up...fights C level MWs...calls out Floyd...chases canelo....avoids featherfisted ward

the proof is in the pudding...you can listen to abels tall gym tales of him beating up cruisers, heavies and light heavies...no one cares or really believes it

golovkin got lit up by canelo and couldn't hurt him...joe smith walks through golovkin and hurts him...prob badly

you have nothing to offer to refute this...you have no evidence or nothing to support your side other than fantasy

enjoy...toodles
                    Lol ummmmmm....ok cool glad you got all that silly nonsense out yo system. Haha. Any hardcores or ppl likw me involved with boxing laugh at most these claims. Buy hey good therapy...sees ya

Comment

youtube exist, no one will be forgotten ever anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X