Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 5 years time no one will remember GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 5 years time no one will remember GGG.

On the other hand you will all know who Hopkins, Mosley, Mayweather, Ray leonard, Holy field, Tyson were because these were great fighters who fought good opposition.

As for this GGG fellow I think he was just a fraud. How could his resume be full of so man tomato cans?

I doubt that. Love or hate GGG he's been a tip top guy as seen by many fans & pundits for too long for anyone to forget him randomly. There is still a solid arguement to make he's #2 at 160 & if you don't buy the results of the two Canelo fights you could probably argue he's #1 just uncrowned.

Fair weather fans might forget him doe. Lotsa casuals forget mfers quick doe so I wouldn't be surprised if those mfers forgot GGG already & will forget Canelo when they can't find him on regular PPV in May & Sept. no more unless DAZN does something a lil different for Canelo fights on their app.

Comment

Nah he's legit. He just needs another win vs a good middleweight to get this bad taste out of his mouth. The Canelo loss really gave his brand a big hit and his name collapsed.

Went from Middleweight beast, to exposed by Canelo.

Comment

Lol sure they will. If they gonna remember hopkins who rematched few times against low competition, faked an injury in a fight he would lose and got knocked out of the ring by a punch and swear he was pushed and was too ******ed to know hehad 20 sec to reenter a ring without help but say he an extremely high iq boxing guy and also Say he would never be beaten by a white man and then be embarassed by couple of them lol. Then theyll remember a dominant mw who tied his record in the record books. Dont be silly. **** i bet a guy like yourself will be blindly repeating your same,statemwnt in 5 yrs lmao

Comment

his haters will never forget him lol.

Comment

You said this back in 2013 though.

Comment

I highly doubt this. Aside for Mayweather and Pacquiao it seems like there are more threads about GGG on this forum than any other fighter.

Comment

LOL what kind of hater joke is this.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Lol sure they will. If they gonna remember hopkins who rematched few times against low competition, faked an injury in a fight he would lose and got knocked out of the ring by a punch and swear he was pushed and was too ******ed to know hehad 20 sec to reenter a ring without help but say he an extremely high iq boxing guy and also Say he would never be beaten by a white man and then be embarassed by couple of them lol. Then theyll remember a dominant mw who tied his record in the record books. Dont be silly. **** i bet a guy like yourself will be blindly repeating your same,statemwnt in 5 yrs lmao
                  people tend to forget that hopkins didnt earn his legendary status for his MW reign...it seems ggg fans want to think that hopkins is/was so they can tie ggg to him and legendary status....if bernard stopped fighting when his MW reign was over he wouldnt be as revered as he is today.....so you guys can try tying golovkin to him all you want...but golovkin dont have 1/4 the nut hopkins did....a guy like joe smith would destroy a 33 year old golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    people tend to forget that hopkins didnt earn his legendary status for his MW reign...it seems ggg fans want to think that hopkins is/was so they can tie ggg to him and legendary status....if bernard stopped fighting when his MW reign was over he wouldnt be as revered as he is today.....so you guys can try tying golovkin to him all you want...but golovkin dont have 1/4 the nut hopkins did....a guy like joe smith would destroy a 33 year old golovkin
                    No he wouldnt lol. Wouldnt be competition to a 37 yr old GGG. Im,a,fan of the sport. Wish more ppl were individualist like myself and didnt lump all thoughts together...silly. I said they hold mw record together. That means alot no matter what anyone says

Comment

Working...
                    X