No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa Announced For 12/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Floyd is ruining his legacy with this BS!
    Legacy don't pay no bills and Floyd might have a lot of bills. These cats don't give a crap about legacy, as everything fo them is money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I mentioned two world champion boxers (although Botha did get stripped so he only half counts I suppose, but he did have a couple other title shots so he clearly doesn't suck).

LOL at some of you guys who think everyone sucks unless they got to #1 P4P.
      I never said that but at least give me some names of fighters who where in decent shape... those two rollie pollies were never gonna do nothing at kickboxing ill be surprised if they even kick above knee level

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Floyd trying to make some paper, while fighting a tune-up fight (unless this is a Kickboxing/MMA fight)! Money, do you, but please release Geronta "Tank" Davis? You're ruining this man's career! While you're at it, let Andrew Tabiti live too! You can't promote them, when you're out here promoting yourself!
        That's a flat out lie. Tank was crying cuz Floyd put him in position to win a title then tank has the nerve to complain about it....LMMFAO! Then T.B.E. tried to set up a fight with tank & l0m0 but tank didn't want it....LMMFAO!! You can't blame Floyd!

Comment

• Of course money is the main motive, I also remember one of his sons being a huge MMA fan

Maybe a billion, for Floyd to signed in MMA and do it in Japan and no Vegas

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Floyd = Donkey of the Day for BOXING a guy who weighs 120 pounds and never fought a pure boxing match before.

BOXING = CIRCUS

Just switch to the UFC people. I told y'all already. Floyd is straight coonin' here and should get Donkey of the Day.
            But you wasn't saying that when T.B.E. was almost always the smaller guy....Donkey....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I never said that but at least give me some names of fighters who where in decent shape... those two rollie pollies were never gonna do nothing at kickboxing ill be surprised if they even kick above knee level
              You think Floyd is in his best years right now? You think Floyd can kick like a kickboxer can?

Most cats don't even cross the street to other types of fighting til their upside or ability in their main sport is gone or lowered.

Floyd isn't beating anyone respectable in their own fighting style. Boxers are the least equipped to deal with cats with experience beyond throwing hands cuz nothing they've done has trained them for takedowns, kicks or submission moves.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  His Legacy is already in stone. This is just for the money but YOU want it to be something else cuz YOU want his down fall.

Nope, I never wanna see him fight again, I enjoyed all 49 of his real fights, and he’s the best fighter I’ve watched in the flesh. He deserves to retire undefeated as an ATG.

And I’d like to see Floyd remember for his excellence in the ring not fraudulent contests like this where he’s wh*ring himself around for whoever has the biggest cheque.

It’s an embarrassing end to a wonderful career. If you were really a fan of Floyd you’d agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Legacy don't pay no bills and Floyd might have a lot of bills. These cats don't give a crap about legacy, as everything fo them is money.
                    Agreed, I actually think Floyd is secure financially though, it’s just pure greed.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Don't ever think about being comedian cuz that wasn't funny. You should of saved that one for Oscar which would of helped your joke....
                      If you wanted to sound smart, "would of" ought to have been "would have". Should have concentrated more in basic grammar classes, boyo. Never too late to learn.
                      Last edited by Marvlus Marv; 11-05-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X