No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa Announced For 12/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Whatever..Your favorite boxers would do it & so would you....LMMFAO!
    so you agree lol you just justifying by saying "WHATEVER YOU FAVORITE FIGHTER ILL DO IT TOO" lmfao

good to know you think maywaether a clown too.

Comment

• Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
      Floyd just needs to sit down somewhere. If this is going to prep him for Conor or Khabib he's in for a rude awakening. Stick to boxing and wait for Manny at least. Japan better be paying him close to a billion if this is happening.
      Floyd ran rings around Conor with next to no prep - he turned it into a glorified sparring session.

Why would this sideshow fight lead to a rude awakening later? Hint - it won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        You think Floyd is in his best years right now? You think Floyd can kick like a kickboxer can?

Most cats don't even cross the street to other types of fighting til their upside or ability in their main sport is gone or lowered.

Floyd isn't beating anyone respectable in their own fighting style. Boxers are the least equipped to deal with cats with experience beyond throwing hands cuz nothing they've done has trained them for takedowns, kicks or submission moves.
        fighting is fighting.....

boxing is a martial art

just like other martial arts have their styles etc boxing also has theirs....

idk why people still sleep on boxing being a top martial art in the world imo it is! (especially if you take away the sport aspect of it)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          fighting is fighting.....

boxing is a martial art

just like other martial arts have their styles etc boxing also has theirs....

idk why people still sleep on boxing being a top martial art in the world imo it is! (especially if you take away the sport aspect of it)
          I'm not sleeping on boxing. I'm noting its limitations vs other fighting styles that use more body parts. It is what it is. Sure any specific boxer could beat any other specific guy from a more full body fighting style, but throw 100 boxers vs a 100 MMA guys or 100 kickboxers & the 100 boxers are gonna lose more fights vs the MMA guys & kickboxers. The MMA guys & kickboxers use more weapons to win fights.

Its just basic sh^t due to boxers having a huge weakness (their legs & less experience dealing with kicks & takedowns) that any MMA guy & kickboxer with any fighting IQ would hone in on. Everything being equal these fights wouldn't really be equal cuz not doing sh^t with your legs is problematic in a fight with another skilled fighter who knows how to take advantage of your legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'm not sleeping on boxing. I'm noting its limitations vs other fighting styles that use more body parts. It is what it is. Sure any specific boxer could beat any other specific guy from a more full body fighting style, but throw 100 boxers vs a 100 MMA guys or 100 kickboxers & the 100 boxers are gonna lose more fights vs the MMA guys & kickboxers. The MMA guys & kickboxers use more weapons to win fights.

Its just basic sh^t due to boxers having a huge weakness (their legs & less experience dealing with kicks & takedowns) that any MMA guy & kickboxer with any fighting IQ would hone in on. Everything being equal these fights wouldn't really be equal cuz not doing sh^t with your legs is problematic in a fight with another skilled fighter who knows how to take advantage of your legs.
            not necessarily so....

ive seen thousands... and I mean thousands of fights (yes even in ufc bellator) where the fighters are throwing those kicks COMPLETELY and utterly wrong.... terrible techniques, dropping their hands etc... it happens ALL THE TIME.

Comment

• Floyd just don't care about the sport that's been so good to little lesbian turning it into a circus show best thing could happen hear is Floyd take a severe ko and it ends the fools reign as the flag barer of boxing

Comment

• Nearly 30 Pages already got damn he really is TBE
                Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-05-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Floyd just don't care about the sport that's been so good to little lesbian turning it into a circus show best thing could happen hear is Floyd take a severe ko and it ends the fools reign as the flag barer of boxing
                  Guarantee you wouldn’t say any of that to his face lmao he has 16yr olds in his gym that would break your jaw. Always the weirdos talking tough. Floyd is the only reason the sport survived point blank period

Comment

• Nasukawa is a very good kickboxer. I don't see how he could be a challenge in boxing but if kicks are allowed he wins easily

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      not necessarily so....

ive seen thousands... and I mean thousands of fights (yes even in ufc bellator) where the fighters are throwing those kicks COMPLETELY and utterly wrong.... terrible techniques, dropping their hands etc... it happens ALL THE TIME.
                      How you think a boxer is gonna be kicking? I'm not saying every MMA guy is a killer ninja. But if you have trained your whole body as a weapon you aren't gonna have a hard time taking out a boxer. Basically any boxer who is taken down by a MMA guy is gonna be dead in the water. And to a boxer a 6/10 kick is still gonna look like some crazy sh^t. Don't gotta be on some Bruce Lee sh^t when probably half of boxers can't even kick at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X