No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa Announced For 12/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
    I feel sorry for Deontay Wilder, he's no longer in the biggest fight of the year

Floyd always blocks his brothers from earning, it's pathetic.
    Relating this back to Wilder?😂

Some of you weirdo’s are unhealthily obsessed...😬

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      He wanted that because they tried to cheat him so he said fck you wear what I tell you to wear , it was nothing but a power play.

The gloves he said Maidana cant wear are the same glove Cotto and I think Mosley wore against him, he had no problems with the gloves it was they tried to cheat him .
      If they were the same gloves other opponents wore, then how was it cheating?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        But the point that was completely being left out was that those gloves had less padding at the knuckles.
        That's not really relevant. Gloves are a personal choice based on comfort etc...if the gloves are legal, what's the issue? There's no other reason to want to pick an opponents gloves then to gain some type of advantage.

Comment

• and i thought the mcgregor fight was a big joke hahahahahahahaha. floyd picking on a non-boxer featherweight kid. disgraceful.......
          Last edited by Divine Hammer; 11-05-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            That's a flat out lie. Tank was crying cuz Floyd put him in position to win a title then tank has the nerve to complain about it....LMMFAO! Then T.B.E. tried to set up a fight with tank & l0m0 but tank didn't want it....LMMFAO!! You can't blame Floyd!
            So if Tank is a problem child, he should have no problem releasing him! What happened to Tank vs. Farmer @ 130? What happened to Tank vs. Mares @ 130?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              But why does he need to make a lil cash?

If he's to be believed, he's made $27 Brillion in just his last 3 fights.

How is this dude broke already?
              if you have more expenses than income, and less assets than liabilities, it's only a matter of time before anyone goes broke.

At least he's not pretending that it's for anything significant. he's just touring for money, why not. I'd probably do the same.

Comment

• I dont know how anyone can hate on him trying to make money. Ill say no more until the rules are released.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  I dont know how anyone can hate on him trying to make money. Ill say no more until the rules are released.
                  picking on a 20 yr old flyweight mma fighter. ur hero is a complete fraud and disgraceful cherrypicker. he must be going broke to be accepting these circus fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    picking on a 20 yr old flyweight mma fighter. ur hero is a complete fraud and disgraceful cherrypicker. he must be going broke to be accepting these circus fights.
                    Lol gotta love it. I get called a Floyd hater and that Floyd is my hero. Dont hate the player hate the game. I agree its unfair and I can promise you that the rules will be a joke. That said who wouldnt get that money if someone offered it to them? I cant hate on that sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Lol gotta love it. I get called a Floyd hater and that Floyd is my hero. Dont hate the player hate the game. I agree its unfair and I can promise you that the rules will be a joke. That said who wouldnt get that money if someone offered it to them? I cant hate on that sorry.
                      i wouldn't. if i made the type of money floyd made as a boxer fighting other boxers i would be smart with it. it's clear floyd hasn't. otherwise he wouldn't disgrace himself by fighting a barely 20 yr old 5 foot nothing flyweight mma fighter hahhahahahahahahaha. absolute pinnacle of cherrypicking. i hope floyd does go absolutely broke. deserves nothing less for this disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                      X