Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil g is the biggest coward known to mankind. let's hope Canelo,Jacobs ignore him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    LOL, I did leave. FOR YEARS. I don't think I posted between 2013-2016 probably longer. The two worst fan bases in the history of the sport ruined the site and it's not recovered. Most peoples allegiances today are still based on that pathetic saga and dreadful bout.
    You are entitled to your opinion. I just think it empty to not care about garbage comments until it affects a guy you like.

NSB is just being NSB. Maybe the time to do something was when you it starting to get bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Yet when people were saying this about GGG you got really offended and called the guys that wouldn't fight him scared and cowardly. I expect the same thing in this case.
      Nope, GGG was the OTHER MAN at 160 when they ducked him, he was champion with a decent number of defenses.

GGG put pressure on Martinez and Sturm wrecking dudes (Geale and Murray) they struggled against or even lost to (Geale beat Sturm).

Let's say if Mall get a title and wreck Jacobs, he's in GGG's position.

I think the duck is Mall because he's clearly not answering Jacobs calls out when Jacobs is a much more relevant fighter at 160, starting with the IBF belt.

Even Jacobs is the A side next to Mall, that's how relevant Mall is by beating 2 so so dudes in 2 years at 160.

Mall doesn't want to do the hard work.

Jacobs did and is in a good place now, GGG did (19 effing defenses, even against so so comp, dude did the job) and that's how you get your PPV crack last time I checked.
      Last edited by BillyBoxing; 10-30-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Nope, GGG was the OTHER MAN at 160 when they ducked him, he was champion with a decent number of defenses.

GGG put pressure on Martinez and Sturm wrecking dudes (Geale and Murray) they struggled against or even lost to (Geale beat Sturm).

Let's say if Mall get a title and wreck Jacobs, he's in GGG's position.

I think the duck is Mall because he's clearly not answering Jacobs calls out when Jacobs is a much more relevant fighter at 160, starting with the IBF belt.

Even Jacobs is the A side next to Mall, that's how relevant Mall is by beating 2 so so dudes in 2 years at 160.

Mall doesn't want to do the hard work.

Jacobs did and is in a good place now, GGG did (19 effing defenses, even against so so comp, dude did the job) and that's how you get your PPV crack last time I checked.
        The WBC ordered GGG/Charlo, not Jacobs /Charlo. Jacobs just won the IBF belt and stated after the fight he wants to fight Canelo next.

How you find fault with Charlo in this instance is mind boggling.

GGG chose not to fight Charlo and instead tried to get an easy win in Murata. That is gone. There is no Jacobs rematch or Canelo 3rd fight on the horizon. Saunders isn't champ anymore.

realistically the 2 fights for GGG are Charlo and Andrade. He is avoiding both. If you are going to give him a pass, cool. But others aren't and you really shouldn't be upset that they are not.

If GGG chooses not to fight someone its going to be called a duck, same way you called it a duck when they wouldn't fight GGG.

Comment

The WBC ordered GGG/Charlo, not Jacobs /Charlo. Jacobs just won the IBF belt and stated after the fight he wants to fight Canelo next.

GGG chose not to fight Charlo and instead tried to get an easy win in Murata. That is gone. There is no Jacobs rematch or Canelo 3rd fight on the horizon. Saunders isn't champ anymore.

realistically the 2 fights for GGG are Charlo and Andrade. He is avoiding both. If you are going to give him a pass, cool. But others aren't and you really shouldn't be upset that they are not.

If GGG chooses not to fight someone its going to be called a duck, same way you called it a duck when they wouldn't fight GGG.
          The amount of mental gymnastics going on to give GGG a pass on this is mind boggling Dunn...

Also from last I heard Jacobs was talking a 90/10 split in his favor for that Charlo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            The amount of mental gymnastics going on to give GGG a pass on this is mind boggling Dunn...

Also from last I heard Jacobs was talking a 90/10 split in his favor for that Charlo fight.
            I think GGG disappointed a lot of his fans by saying he wouldn't fight Charlo given so many of them dismissed Charlo as someone GGG would easily beat.

They should just call GGG the same things they called all the guys that wouldn't fight GGG. I don't see what the big deal is.

Comment

• wouldn't call him the biggest coward but what hes doing is flat out terrible, and hes vastly overrated tho a good fighter imo. I actually thought GGG would beat charlo but he looked pretty bad vs canelo so hmmmm

Comment

Who cares what the WBC ordered for a fcking interim belt?

You think GGG should obey to the WBC and they interim belt?

How GGG should be interested by an interim belt at 160 by the age of 37?
                That's what is mind blogging TBH.

Mall is high risk wich is cool but low reward wich is bad here for a fighter who has 2 fights left (not really a legacy win, no belt)

I rather see him fight Smith at 168, high risk/but high reward too.

Comment

great post, that's it that's all!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Who cares what the WBC ordered for a fcking interim belt?

You think GGG should obey to the WBC and they interim belt?

How GGG should be interested by an interim belt at 160 by the age of 37?
                    That's what is mind blogging TBH.

Mall is high risk wich is cool but low reward wich is bad here for a fighter who has 2 fights left (not really a legacy win, no belt)

I rather see him fight Smith at 168, high risk/but high reward too.
                    fans should want the best fights not look for the best financially fit fights so they can find an out to protect them. you all defended Dominick wade when he was the mandatory now look at you. if this was anyone else you would call it a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      you pretty much know that losing to truax was seen as career suicide for degale.

noone says that, the just say the truth that if you are just below elite then you are merely world class...which is just fine a level.

dont pretend anyones tellig you different.

and jacobs will be elite when he becomes elite, not beofre or just because someone thinks so.
                      Nope, Truax, QUillin, Derev are merely world class (and I'm harsh, 2 are world champs, one is a decorated amateur).

Jacobs is elite and above that level.

Jacobs is an elite fighter period, ask any fighter, trainer.

You don't own the definition on what is elite in boxing mate

So we disagree, period

Comment

Working...
                      X