No announcement yet.

I'm sick of fighters daring to be great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    well you have to actually be great to dare to be great....Khan, Brook were not even close to great
    Please... brook and Khan probably got a better win on their records than Garcia.

Porter is better than anyone Mikey has beat
    Maidana is probably too lol

Real greatness there....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Mikey easily beats the brook that lost to ggg and the khan that lost to canelo.
      Khan probably, Brook no. Mikey had some issues with Lipinets at 140 and at 147 his power wouldn't have much effect on Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Cuz who don't wanna enter a club with Mosley & Duran & probably some other old timey bad ass mfers I'm forgetting.
        Who actually gets in though?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          well you have to actually be great to dare to be great....Khan, Brook were not even close to great
          Brook is still pretty solid in my opinion. Was anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Mikey easily beats the brook that lost to ggg and the khan that lost to canelo.
            Brook is too big for Mikey. Just like Spence will be.

Comment

I'd rather see Mikey vs Lomachenko. That's the fight we need to see. Let Crawford take care of Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Who actually gets in though?
                So far? I think just Mosley & Duran. RJJ. Bobby F. I know I'm missing a few mfers. But it happens.

Randomly I think Mikey is a live-r dog then most. I see some guys thinking this is gonna be a human sacrifice. I don't see that happening. Those people will be saying how not sh^t Spence is the day after the fight I predict.

But Mikey ain't no punk & he's done well vs all the guys he's been in with. He needs a test. And ironically so does Spence. And no other fight is there or makeable for either of them. Cuz if you think Bob is making Loma vs Mikey I got some beachfront property in Mongolia to sell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Brook is too big for Mikey. Just like Spence will be.
                  I don't get it, is/was Brook good? Brook at his worst damn near got KO'd by a journeyman than at his best beat Shawn Porter (who is B level) by the skin of his teeth.

Mikeys small but hes good, real good. He has heavy hands, good timing, and EXCELLANT rhythm. If any WW thinks that they can just Bully Mikey they better come hard and back their sh.t up but I bet once they realize Mikey has pop and he isn't coming in they'll turn into "boxers" real quick...

Comment

rather see them box each other instead of knocking out scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Why wouldn' they. They have the built in excuse that they're too small after they get stopped.

Every one of those fights that was the talk here. Garcia will get beat up but will get a nice payday and a pass for giving it a shot. He could be fighting Lomachenko at his own weight but if he gets beat there's no excuse
                      Pretty much this. It creates a win win situation for the going up fighter and a lose lose for the bigger man.

There is no way the little man can come out wrong unless he gets a career damaging beating. Now if he somehow produces the miracle and upsets all the odds, he looks like a damn BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X