No announcement yet.

I'm sick of fighters daring to be great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Mikey easily beats the brook that lost to ggg and the khan that lost to canelo.
    Yeah cause GGG and Canelo have the same power as Mikey. Makes alot of sense. Skill wise hes better but size matters.These are 2 big WW.

Comment

While some are daring to be great, some are seeking for 50/50 retirement pay without doing jack.

That's robbery man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Canelo vs Khan, GGG vs Brook, Loma vs Rigo... Why would Mikey vs Spence be any different? I'm all for fighters taking on a challenge but I'm way, way over the jumping up two divisions bull****. It never works out for the smaller guy but they just keep doing these stupid fights.....
        Study boxing past history and you will see the good smaller champion has defeated the good larger champion many times. Go back a few decades in time and a welterweight fighting a middleweight or a lightweight fighting a welterweight was considered going up one weight class not two weight classes. Basillo was the welterweight champ when he beat middleweight champion Robinson. Griffith was welterweight champ when he beat middleweight champion Tiger. Henry Armstrong was the featherweight champion when he won the welterweight title. That's a jump of 4 of today's weight classes. The bigger champion usually does win but not always. Khan moved up from 147 to 155 to fight Canelo. Canelo knocked Khan out as expected because he is a vastly superior fighter. The end result would have been the same even if Khan was a full sized middleweight. Surely Mikey has a better chance to beat Spence than some of the top 10 world rated welterweights like Broner, Vargas, Khan or Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Lomachenco is not ready
          Loma is more than ready for Mikey. No doubt about that

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Please... brook and Khan probably got a better win on their records than Garcia.

Porter is better than anyone Mikey has beat
            Maidana is probably too lol

Real greatness there....
            I never called Mikey great

Comment

Working...
            X