No announcement yet.

I'm sick of fighters daring to be great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Mikey would beat Khan & Brook. & out of the 3 he will succeed in being great.
    I doubt he beats Brook. Khan if he doesnt get hurt beats Mikey too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Mikey would beat Khan & Brook. & out of the 3 he will succeed in being great.
      He's not beating Brook nor is Khan consider a good win.

Agree with op. The bigger guy just get **** on every time with good reason and the little guy stock just falls off the map.

Comment

Speaking of Rigo... Dude has signed to PBC.
        (Leo Vs. Rigo finally??)

Comment

Yep, all these guys think they're Shane Mosley or Roberto Duran or some **** and it keeps ending badly for them. This fight is just as bad as GGG vs Brook was.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Speaking of Rigo... Dude has signed to PBC.
            (Leo Vs. Rigo finally??)
            Ring Mag says Rigo will go back down to 122. I'd much rather see Santa Cruz fight Russell anyway.

Comment

Agree. Waste of time. There are better way to be “great”. These guys have no shot

Comment

The daring to be great is getting a lot of fighters ruined. At their natural weight they can be a terror but very few have the frame and chin to move up and be effective. Mikey would get wrecked by Spence.

Comment

Cuz who don't wanna enter a club with Mosley & Duran & probably some other old timey bad ass mfers I'm forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    I doubt he beats Brook. Khan if he doesnt get hurt beats Mikey too.
                    Mikey easily beats the brook that lost to ggg and the khan that lost to canelo.

Comment

well you have to actually be great to dare to be great....Khan, Brook were not even close to great

Comment

Working...
                      X