Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Monroe, Charlo vs. Harrison - Finalized For 12/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    More boxing crap . . .
    From you . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Charlotte fighting Golovkin's leftovers.

Showtime and Team Charlotte have zero interest in a GGG fight. Everybody expecting some powermove by Showtime or PBC and they come up with Monroe!!! LMAO!!!
      Cut the dumb talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Charlos have potential but they are way over hyped.. they haven't fought anyone
        Why wasn't you saying that about Triple L? Matter of FACT they BOTH have a better resume than Triple Flop....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr. Philadel View Post
          they can’t step up the comp if the step ups don’t wanna step up and fight them...the wbc made charlo the mandatory for ggg...nelo is fighting in december so why couldn’t ggg step to charlo?
          he said hes not fighting until next spril or may

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            "Jermall is the boogeyman doe"
            "Young lion doe"
            You Hatin' too doe

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              GGG will proabably fight Canelo again next and i'm sure we will see some morons claim that he's ducking Charlo.
              Triple L has to fight Jermall to fight Nelo, Triple L has no network! He can go to Showtime for ONE fight & fight Jermall Charlo! YOU doe IGNORE THAT! I BET Triple L DUCKS Jermall Charlo! Morons can't lie & ignore at a high level.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                I like both Charlos but I'm ready to see them in with a threat.
                So start asking for the fights like I do....

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                  Wow this is garbage.
                  Then why are you here? Must not be garbage then huh?

Comment

• A lot of posts with a lot of batching but little substance. I'm with most, I want to see the Charlos against the best at 154 and 160. However, the last I checked only Hurd (now injured) made a serious push to get a fight with Jermell. Some mentioned Sulecki as a possible Jermall opponent but don't even know if he was approached or not.

Other fighters positioned themselves for the Canelo golden ticket and many were quiet. Hell GGG gave up the IBF to protect his rematch against Canelo. So now, Charlos are gonna get good money to fight in primetime, hopefully look good, and build their profiles to either A) make the Charlo Hurd fight even bigger or B) entice DAZN and the WBC to push Canelo to fight Charlo instead of Andrade or the Jacobs Derevy winner. And no, the WBC isn't going to embarrass themselves by supporting a GGG Canelo trilogy after explicitly stating that GGG has to go through Charlo for a 3rd fight.

The Charlos talk a lot of *****. I want them to back it up too. I also want the other guys who claim they want to fight the best to call out the Charlos and not just sit back like casuals and pick apart their resumes.

Comment

• Monroe will get KTFO - mark my words

Comment

Working...
                      X