Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Monroe, Charlo vs. Harrison - Finalized For 12/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
    im the one saying it can’t go both ways lol. Look at what I wrote. I said if u criticize Crawford u need to criticize Charlo. Is that right or wrong?

U really think the wbc is gonna strip Canelo if he unifies vs Jacobs? Lol. Wbc wants that Canelo money. And if they strip Canelo who does Jermall defend the belt against? Heiland and Centeno rematches ? lol.

Charlo needs DAZN in his life.
    You can promote for Hearn all you want, but neither brother is signing without the other. 154 belongs to Haymon. If Jacobs loses this Saturday, and Canelo gets stripped for bypassing Charlo for ggg (either that or wbc gets sued) then the belts sans the wbo and wba are on PBC.

It would be foolish for Charlo to shape his whole career around chasing Canelo like Khan did for Floyd. Jacobs isn't even guaranteed to resign with Hearn after Saturday so who knows what's next.

Comment

• The Charlos should be ashamed of themselves. All that trash talk and not one opponent worth a damn their entire careers.

Done with both those clowns.

Comment

• Nah... 'Mell Vs. Harrison is the fight I'm looking to check out. (From the 2)

Comment

• Monroe has been up against GGG and Saunders so should be a good measuring stick of how far Charlo has come

Comment

• When will these two cowards tell Haymon they are sick of being protected? Enough is enough . Fight a ranked opponent already. Monroe is GGG leftovers from 4 years ago. Why couldn't you fight Sulecki? Hell, even Martirosyan would have been a step up.

Comment

• Unimpressed...

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                You can promote for Hearn all you want, but neither brother is signing without the other. 154 belongs to Haymon. If Jacobs loses this Saturday, and Canelo gets stripped for bypassing Charlo for ggg (either that or wbc gets sued) then the belts sans the wbo and wba are on PBC.

It would be foolish for Charlo to shape his whole career around chasing Canelo like Khan did for Floyd. Jacobs isn't even guaranteed to resign with Hearn after Saturday so who knows what's next.
                u are very mistaken. The IBF would still be at DAZN. Devenchko ain’t going no where. He’s gonna stay with DAZN just like his promoter DiBella has Tevin farmer doing. Plus Devenkchko if he wins would unify with Canelo, the biggest fight out there for him which keeps Canelo with the wbc. Just like Canelo could do a third gggg fight in September and keep that belt on lock all year.

And even if somehow Canelo dropped the wbc and Charlo got it he still wouldn’t have anyone to fight. He would be in same position as Terence Crawford. He would have a belt and be fighting Sulecki and rematches against Centeno wasting a third year of his career.

DAZN got thst 160 on lock with Canelo Andrade Jacobs and maybe getting triple g. It’s on lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  Monroe has been up against GGG and Saunders so should be a good measuring stick of how far Charlo has come
                  I expect Jermall by murder. If Jermall loses to Monroe (which I do not see happening in any way), he's gonna get bad rep. This fight blows... I don't even think this should be a good 'measuring stick' for Charlo at all. Even Maciej Sulecki would have been a better opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    When will these two cowards tell Haymon they are sick of being protected? Enough is enough . Fight a ranked opponent already. Monroe is GGG leftovers from 4 years ago. Why couldn't you fight Sulecki? Hell, even Martirosyan would have been a step up.
                    Damn I made my post not even noticing someone already mentioned Sulecki! I agree 100%

If Charlo beat Sulecki in a better fashion than Jacobs, that would raise many eyebrows.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      what was the result of his fight vs GGG? What did he lose via? Get your facts straight. Then he was blown out but billy Joe Saunders. Fact is he only had 1 loss when ggg fought him now he got three. And again how did he lose to GGG? Here’s a hint: T K O lmao
                      He lost by stoppage. He basically quit. That doesn't involve him being unconscious no matter how much you want to lie about it. Saying he was "KTFO" is just stupid and inaccurate on your part.

He also never held a world title or did anything worthy of a title shot other than being a part of Golovkin's weak opposition.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 10-24-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X