Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Monroe, Charlo vs. Harrison - Finalized For 12/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Jermell's next big fight is a WBC/WBA/IBF unification fight. Jermall's next big fight is his WBC title shot.

If you can't see that, that's on you
    I think you're either extremely hopeful or extremely naive. I wanna see these two fight better competition. point blank period. They have the goods, they've passed the eye test. But when was the last time they faced a real challenge? if ever? Worn out Trout? As far as Jermall goes at 160 he's done nothing. Idc who the wbc had ranked you and I both know those rankings are absolute b.s. and the corrupt ass WBC isnt gonna enforce anything on Canelo.

These are the facts: Jermell has no excuse to be fighting a guy like Harrison at this point when he can be fighting Lara or Hurd. Jermall has fought two pointless fights at 160 chasing a payday. Beating Willie Monroe and then sitting around complaining on twitter does him no favors and gets him no closer to GGG or Canelo. Right now he's following the Amir Khan blueprint to a tee.
    Last edited by Bronx23; 10-24-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Why does the WBC get to tell GGG who to fight when he isn't a champion? If he wants to fight Canelo again do you really think the WBC is going to block that fight? Hell no.
      They already blocked the fight, why do you think they told Triple L if he wants to fight Nelo he has to get through Mall cuz Mall has been the #1 challenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Leave it to NSB to complain about everything. The fight's free for *****s sake. Either watch it or don't. I swear I hate boxing fans.

Comment

• serious question, who should charlo have fought in december that had a big name? not the best fight but its a stay busy fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            I think you're either extremely hopeful or extremely naive. I wanna see these two fight better competition. point blank period. They have the goods, they've passed the eye test. But when was the last time they faced a real challenge? if ever? Worn out Trout? As far as Jermall goes at 160 he's done nothing. Idc who the wbc had ranked you and I both know those rankings are absolute b.s. and the corrupt ass WBC isnt gonna enforce anything on Canelo.

These are the facts: Jermell has no excuse to be fighting a guy like Harrison at this point when he can be fighting Lara or Hurd. Jermall has fought two pointless fights at 160 chasing a payday. Beating Willie Monroe and then sitting around complaining on twitter does him no favors and gets him no closer to GGG or Canelo. Right now he's following the Amir Khan blueprint to a tee.
            you know hurd isnt going to fight mell in december coming off an injury. Lara would be a good fight no idea why it wasnt perssued. who else could they have fought in december that had a good name?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              you know hurd isnt going to fight mell in december coming off an injury. Lara would be a good fight no idea why it wasnt perssued. who else could they have fought in december that had a good name?
              Lara got orded to fight an Eliminator vs Julian Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                From you . . . .
                Yeah dummy. Tell me which crap fight I have said was a good fight?

I told your dumbss nearly two years ago that Charlo needed to create buzz by fighting better opposition. That was his only chance to get Canelo or GGG, by creating public buzz. I said otherwise he would be sitting around until late 2019 to get a Canelo or Golovkin fight. Hell it may be until 2020 if ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  serious question, who should charlo have fought in december that had a big name? not the best fight but its a stay busy fight.
                  That may very well be the case but he has gone nearly two years without facing a quality opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    They already blocked the fight, why do you think they told Triple L if he wants to fight Nelo he has to get through Mall cuz Mall has been the #1 challenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!
                    Do you really think Canelo or Golovkin care? If they want to make the fight they will.

This isn’t tough to figure out even for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      Do you really think Canelo or Golovkin care? If they want to make the fight they will.

This isn’t tough to figure out even for you.
                      They'll make the fight sure it just won't be for the WBC title.

Comment

Working...
                      X