To answer Eff Pandas' question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Stop acting like a little bitch.

Don't speak harsh to him, as he is an amalgamation of all the powerful boxing deities. Before you know it James Toney will be at your door to f**k you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Santa- the man of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Eff Pandas a solid poster. U mustve either came at him wrong and/or wasted his time. Pandas very thorough with his post and rarely plays the "im always right card."
        He doesn't play the I'm always right card, but if you prove him wrong, he gets butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Yes, Zuffa did make an offer to Canelo. I can't answer his question in his thread because he blocked me again like a coward.
          Don’t worry about Eff Panda the guy is a cry baby who can’t handle debates

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            what's a bigger hoe move..blocking or giving red K for something u disagree with?
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Red K for Red K'ing his stupid post
            Green K because I'm a good guy...

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Red k for your stupid post
            I'll have to green K when I can...because I'm a good guy.

Comment

Yes, Zuffa did make an offer to Canelo. I can't answer his question in his thread because he blocked me again like a coward.
              He blocked you because you spend your time making up lies to a free of charge forum you cant make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Green K because I'm a good guy...

I'll have to green K when I can...because I'm a good guy.
                Red K for acting like you're better than everyone else.

EDIT: Nah... have some green. I wanna be on team good.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-23-2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

I’m cool with both you guys... I personally don’t have any issue with you, nor him.

I’m listening... tell me more...

Comment

Im still recovering from all that beef Motor City put down... there is a such thing as too much @33. If one of those hefers were to sit on your face you would be gone. They would find your head a week later when she farted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I’m cool with both you guys... I personally don’t have any issue with you, nor him.

I’m listening... tell me more...
                      Dana is desperate to get into boxing, but there's just no opening for him right now. He was willing to pay even more than DAZN for Canelo, but couldn't offer up all the other dates for Golden Boy. Top fighters like Tyson, Mayweather, Canelo etc never fail to allow themselves to be used as pawns to get their promoter or manager dates for their other fighters. Dana was offering the best deal for Canelo, but not the best deal for Golden Boy.

At this point, Zuffa Boxing may never happen. Dana will always be lurking ready to pounce if a big opportunity opens up, but that opportunity may never come. Canelo was his best chance. Dana is currently in talks with Golovkin, but he has no opponents for him. Everybody's pretty much locked up now. FOX & SHO with PBC, ESPN with TR and DAZN with GBP & Matchroom has poured soooooo much money into the sport that there's not really any room for anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X