• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thread

the best bit was when u didnt provide any source for your boring claim

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Dana is desperate to get into boxing, but there's just no opening for him right now. He was willing to pay even more than DAZN for Canelo, but couldn't offer up all the other dates for Golden Boy. Top fighters like Tyson, Mayweather, Canelo etc never fail to allow themselves to be used as pawns to get their promoter or manager dates for their other fighters. Dana was offering the best deal for Canelo, but not the best deal for Golden Boy.

At this point, Zuffa Boxing may never happen. Dana will always be lurking ready to pounce if a big opportunity opens up, but that opportunity may never come. Canelo was his best chance. Dana is currently in talks with Golovkin, but he has no opponents for him. Everybody's pretty much locked up now. FOX & SHO with PBC, ESPN with TR and DAZN with GBP & Matchroom has poured soooooo much money into the sport that there's not really any room for anybody else.
      I’d kill Dana white is single throat slice,,. Away form immortality.. I’m 100 percent Jew, father and mother... unlike my ppl who sang an ancient... language and got gassed.. I’m super super Jew.. born and bred to bie for my ppl..
      Too much info for sure,.... sorry about that...

I was born and bred to live and bie for Israel, believe me. I’ll die for my ppl.

So so pocos, (we are few) net we who live... venenmous..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I’d kill Dana white is single throat slice,,. Away form immortality.. I’m 100 percent Jew, father and mother... unlike my ppl who sang an ancient... language and got gassed.. I’m super super Jew.. born and bred to bie for my ppl..

I was born and bred to live and bie for Israel, believe me. I’ll die for my ppl.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You sound like a psychopath.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          I have no idea what you're talking about. You sound like a psychopath.
          What do you think/
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-23-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

holy crap lmao !!

what drugs are u on ?

serious question, what drugs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              holy crap lmao !!

what drugs are u on ?

None... zero drugs... how do you define your stupidity ?..

Open mic homie.... go for it...

Comment

None... zero drugs... how do you define your stupidity ?..

Open mic homie.... go for it...
                im not the one writing a load of jewish crap on a boxing forum u weirdo

Comment

im not the one writing a load of jewish crap on a boxing forum u weirdo
                  Ok... I’m hyper sensitive". Eff panda my brother... for give please... my hyper vigilance I was born and bred to defend my Jew ppl..

I’m sorry and sad that I take my job ultra seriously.... I am Paul... smile towards every person you meet... peace brother...shalom...

Paul m...

Comment

holy crap lmao !!

what drugs are u on ?

Why don’t you tell jhonny want psychotropic drugs you agree on?.. homie you need to recalibrate your stupidity,..

Don’t ever devolve your self to Slobberts goopty goo... cum guzzling can’t poduce any verifiable thing ..

I’m am a 28 year I€€€ member..

I asked the strong wrong question. IEEE number.

GO KILL YOURSELF,.. am I clear... mods gonna ban me for being mean towards tranny’s like you...

On the field of battle... I go alone... I’d never pick a puto like you to have my back..

We clear?.

Comment

Nobody knows or cares what the F you're doing talking about, and since the guy you're 'responding to' blocked you, he obviously wont read it. Why in the blue hell did you create this thread?

I prefer the typical trolling garbage to this 4th grade shtpost.

Comment

Working...
                      X