No announcement yet.

To answer Eff Pandas' question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    He doesn't play the I'm always right card, but if you prove him wrong, he gets butthurt.
    This... he blocked me cause I told him Yarde wasn’t a top 15 LH😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      This... he blocked me cause I told him Yarde wasn’t a top 15 LH😂😂
      If only more people came to that conclusion we might actually see him face Buatsi or someone not coming straight off the morning bin shift.

Yardes ****e

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        If only more people came to that conclusion we might actually see him face Buatsi or someone not coming straight off the morning bin shift.

Yardes ****e
        I just wanna see him step up, he has potential but there are a lot of flaws as well. I’m sick of these pointless WBO intercontinental title defences. Buatsi needs to step up as well, I’d rather see them fight Craig Richards, Ricky Summers, Buglioni, Burton etc instead of these eurobums

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Eff Pandas a solid poster. U mustve either came at him wrong and/or wasted his time. Pandas very thorough with his post and rarely plays the "im always right card."
          He is. I think he has me on ignore too but I still think he’s a solid poster

Comment

I just wanna see him step up, he has potential but there are a lot of flaws as well. I’m sick of these pointless WBO intercontinental title defences. Buatsi needs to step up as well, I’d rather see them fight Craig Richards, Ricky Summers, Buglioni, Burton etc instead of these eurobums
            He was supposed to fight summers fight before last but Ricky pulled out

Comment

Couldn't have put it better myself . Greened

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                He was supposed to fight summers fight before last but Ricky pulled out
                Yeah disappointed it never happened, they should put him in with Craig Richards next now Richards-Ball is a no-go

Comment

Yeah disappointed it never happened, they should put him in with Craig Richards next now Richards-Ball is a no-go
                  My guess is hes fighting Burton Dec 22nd, looked like they were setting it up in Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Wharf do you think/
                    He just doesn't understand brah. The struggle is 5000 years longer than the WBC

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      My guess is hes fighting Burton Dec 22nd, looked like they were setting it up in Newcastle
                      Yeah I seen Burton interrupt his post fight interview. That’s a good step up, hopefully it gets made.

Comment

Working...
                      X