Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
    If that's the case Manny, then why kick it off with Broner? He's basically a journeyman now. Spence is looking for a fight.
    look at this guy here... dont worry, they ALL can get it too. one at a time. its time to take out the trash! shiiets been stinking up the whole place making the company look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      look at this guy here... dont worry, they ALL can get it too. one at a time. its time to take out the trash! shiiets been stinking up the whole place making the company look bad!
      Don't @ me. It's Manny who says he wants the best PBC guys. When was the last time Broner looked good in a fight? He's horrible!

Comment

Don't @ me. It's Manny who says he wants the best PBC guys. When was the last time Broner looked good in a fight? He's horrible!
        cry me a river. he was pose to be the next fighter of the decade.

and pac just got to PBC. slow your roll. he'll fight them ALL one at a time. cant go in and rob the bank now or it'll look sus...

Comment

The PBC is loaded at welterweight. I would like to see Pac vs Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            cry me a river. he was pose to be the next fighter of the decade.

and pac just got to PBC. slow your roll. he'll fight them ALL one at a time. cant go in and rob the bank now or it'll look sus...
            Did you say "cry me a river"??? Sorry dude. Didn't realize I was conversing with a teen. As you were.

Comment

Did you say "cry me a river"??? Sorry dude. Didn't realize I was conversing with a teen. As you were.
              sorry, i didnt know i was talking to one! HA!

Comment

Manny probably going to do 3 fights broner to make $ clear his debt, Mayweather for retirement $ then if lose that then fight Porter for another belt n retire Porter is the worst champ for that division n is very beatable if pacquiao can't land mayweather which I think he can Floyd's spending habits is ridiculous he spends like he's worth 3 billion but hes worth 700m nice way for debt, if pacquiao can't land mayweather fight Kell brook amir Khan for the $ r Danny Garcia since n very easily winnable 2-3 of those fights winnable mayweather is a ? Fight , just stay away from Spence and even Thurman at this point

Comment

Good move by Pacman

Comment

He is full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      If he beats 2 of these fighters Thurman, Porter, Spence. I will have to admit that he has a better resume than Floyd. And everyone knows I’m a mayweather fan. I hope Pacquio knows that Floyd is not fighting him that was just a ploy to get him to sign with Haymon. Nevertheless I hope pbc treats him well and get him out of the debt Arum put him in
                      cmon dude..has beaten the big 3, barrera, marquez, and morales and you cant give him credit for that ....add up the cottos and hattons and a bunch of champs...he has the better resume that may...capping it with thuman and porter would be better. Spence..i doubt if he can win against him...time is running out.

Comment

Working...
                      X