Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    What does Floyd fighting a kickboxer have to do with Manny/Thurman?

Calling it big is fine. Saying it elevates Manny above Floyd who is one of the 15-20 greatest ever, is undefeated , and has a clear wide win over Manny is illogical.

Floyd not fighting him years ago doesn't matter. A guy doesn't get elevated just because Manny fought him and Floyd didn't.

Keep in mind Manny may not even fight Thurman next. If he does and wins it will be a great win that confirms 2 things:

Manny is an ATG fighter
    Manny wasn't as shot as his fans said he was when Floyd beat him.
    It was just your opinion that floyd is higher than pac well there's so many people think that a current pac is was ahead of floyd and when he beat thurman it means more people will think that he's higher than floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      It was just your opinion that floyd is higher than pac well there's so many people think that a current pac is was ahead of floyd and when he beat thurman it means more people will think that he's higher than floyd.
      No that is how the ATG rankings are. Several have been posted on NSB. Now some have floyd anywhere from 10-20 but they always have him ahead of Manny and rightfully so.

I mean we all can make rankings and just rank guys we like above guys we don't even though it is illogical. It's sad pac fans have to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        See some Pacfan's are just annoying (and I'm a Die hard PacFan). They can't keep their fandom and objectivity separate.
        That's the difference between a real boxing fan who has favourites and a dedicated and exclusive Pac fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          That's why floyd turned into a racist when pac received the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE award which only given to the very best fighter of that decade and the most prestigious award a boxer can get. lmao.
          Well now Floyd has won that most prestigious award

Comment

• Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
            Well now Floyd has won that most prestigious award
            I stumbled on that quote earlier today, too.

Comment

Working...
            X