Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flojspot80 View Post
    cmon dude..has beaten the big 3, barrera, marquez, and morales and you cant give him credit for that ....add up the cottos and hattons and a bunch of champs...he has the better resume that may...capping it with thuman and porter would be better. Spence..i doubt if he can win against him...time is running out.
    Where in the world did I discredit any of those things he has done in my post? It’s just my opinion that Floyd has the better resume at the moment and the better fighter. You have to take into consideration the losses as well. Still an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      If he beats 2 of these fighters Thurman, Porter, Spence. I will have to admit that he has a better resume than Floyd. And everyone knows I’m a mayweather fan. I hope Pacquio knows that Floyd is not fighting him that was just a ploy to get him to sign with Haymon. Nevertheless I hope pbc treats him well and get him out of the debt Arum put him in
      Don’t know why but want to see Pac-Man v Crawford, I have a feeling Pac-Man May have that one last fight left in him.

Comment

Top PBC fighters, yet he's fighting Broner....
        Manny should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Where in the world did I discredit any of those things he has done in my post? It’s just my opinion that Floyd has the better resume at the moment and the better fighter. You have to take into consideration the losses as well. Still an ATG
          morales and barrera pretty much sealed it for manny over floyd in terms of better resume.

if you look after those fights, they both fought pretty much the same opponents at a different time. they both fought hatton, cotto, oscar.

pac out did floyd in all 3. only fight that floyd got over manny is the marquez fight BUT pac still has a win over marquez so that doesnt mean much.

so they fought almost all the same guys except for the later stage in their career where floyd fought guerrero, berto, maidana. where as for pac, he fought rios, bradley and lucas.

you can sit there and argue that guerrero is better than rios or that bradley is better than berto! but that's just ones opinion, the difference is morales and barrera. those are 2 more ATG's added to pac's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Top PBC fighters, yet he's fighting Broner....
            Manny should just retire.
            is this his only fight under PBC???? chill... those fights will happen. just make sure you stock up on tissue papers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              PBC-Pacman, what a way to go out. Pretty damn sad if you ask me. Once the A-side, now the contender to a Thurman, Spence and even the Billy-goat Shawn Porter ; no multiple weight-class champions, a bunch of hyped overrated scrubs.

Could of been the A-side vs. the P4P Terence Crawford as he passed the torch or the #2. ranked Vasyl Lomachenko....I have no more words.
              Thurman, Spence and Porter are overrated scrubs? but Crawford isn't? he looked real old against the one legged unranked Benavidez man.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                is this his only fight under PBC???? chill... those fights will happen. just make sure you stock up on tissue papers.
                I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  morales and barrera pretty much sealed it for manny over floyd in terms of better resume.

if you look after those fights, they both fought pretty much the same opponents at a different time. they both fought hatton, cotto, oscar.

pac out did floyd in all 3. only fight that floyd got over manny is the marquez fight BUT pac still has a win over marquez so that doesnt mean much.

so they fought almost all the same guys except for the later stage in their career where floyd fought guerrero, berto, maidana. where as for pac, he fought rios, bradley and lucas.

you can sit there and argue that guerrero is better than rios or that bradley is better than berto! but that's just ones opinion, the difference is morales and barrera. those are 2 more ATG's added to pac's resume.
                  There’s nothing to argue about you can’t go wrong with either answer. It’s not like it’s clear cut and dry. It’s all about opinion when fighters are so close in skills. Floyd wins over Canelo and Madaina when he was near 40 sealed it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    I doubt it.
                    he might not fight all of them (he cant, time is not on his side) but i guarantee you he's gonna fight at least 2 top guys from there. spence, thurman, danny g, porter. he will fight at least 2 of these guys. quote this!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Thurman, Spence and Porter are overrated scrubs? but Crawford isn't? he looked real old against the one legged unranked Benavidez man.
                      T-Raw dominated Jose Benavidez jr. lost maybe two rounds -- check yourself. Thurman beat Danny Garcia ok good win, Shawn Porter should of got a L vs. Swift, and really Showtime is nothing special. Spence beat Kell Brook, SO WHAT?! Brook is so trash! the only guy on his resume is Porter.

Yeah welterweight gets overrated simply because Floyd and Manny have been hanging around this division for far too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X