Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the point is..... Wilder > Parker, at EVERYTHING

Parker got 32.5%

so, a reasonable offer to Wilder would HAVE to start at 32.5%

until that happens, no genuine offer was harmed in the making of that fight lol

here is the proof.....

Team Wilder accused Hearn of wanking around and stalling the fight, and when Hearn said this yesterday.....

" At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair "

..... he proved that they were correct

if Eddie knows this...,. "a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair"..... then that 15mil offer, and all of the fcuking around..... was Eddie-rubbish..... E-rubbish, for short

Eddie works for Joshua, 100%..... any other spin is fanboy dribble..... so, Joshua was 100% avoiding that fight, no question

I support Joshua, and I fully understand why they are stalling..... but the blame has to rest 100% at Joshua's feet, and the clowns who have decided to blame Wilder are fkn idiots
    Again, you are responding to my post with an unrelated point. I'm not discussing the relative merits of Parker and Wilder.

Comment

• Give Wilder the money let the two fighters engage. The business is killing the sport. Very soon boxing will end up like football

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        They're are probably over 400 thousand ******
        There are approximately 328 million people in the U.S. There are somewhere between 12 and 30 million undocumented people in the U.S. According to my math that adds up to 340 to 370 million.

400,000? lmao Not sure what point you are trying to make, but you are wrong. No charge for the lesson champ.

Comment

• Do you really love boxing or are you just interested in your favorite fighter having the upper hand in negotiations?

If it's the former, you would understand why a 50/50 split is the only way to go for an undisputed championship fight. It's not about the money, it's about LEGACY!!! And if Wilder becomes the lineal champion, he will have the upper hand in THAT department...

Comment

• Soon Wildher will come begging Eddie for any scraps

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              That's the more reason he was offered 15mil initially. That's way beyond his drawing power until fury test run came in to the picture.

The number is belts you have is also considered in the sharing formulae.

Hearn said this, you fkn idiot.....

" At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair "

just what we needed, another casual fan idiot riding the short-bus

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
                Again, you are responding to my post with an unrelated point. I'm not discussing the relative merits of Parker and Wilder.

tell me what you don't understand about this.....

Wilder > Parker, at EVERYTHING

Comment

Wilder’s only draw is he’s American in a desert of heavyweight talent over there

Over the years you guys have had some top class heavys .... now you have wilder and a couple of fat lads

Wilder has done Jeff all in 40 fights . 40 for f**k sake he’s a straight hype job trying to cash out

Simple as

Comment

Saying s**t like 60/40 in wilders favour

50/50 or no fight is ******ed , wilder doesn’t sell

He would be doing well to bag 35% the clown

Comment

• Clever strategy by Hearn. Wilder talks the talk, thinks he's worth 50%, lets see what sort of revenue this fight brings. Lucky if this fight sells 350K PPVs, and most of those will be purchased by Fury fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X