Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants To End Adrien Broner in Seven Rounds or Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    speed and awkwardness.
    Nope. Like I said, not happening.

Comment

Broner by KO, there will be testing

Then Thurman vs Broner TMT/Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Nope. Like I said, not happening.
        friendly bet? i say pac stops broner. tko or broner quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          friendly bet? i say pac stops broner. tko or broner quitting.
          I'll delete my account if Pacquiao stops Broner. You can hold me to that.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            I'll delete my account if Pacquiao stops Broner. You can hold me to that.
            no need for that. you can always just make a new account. keep your account. the bet would just be a friendly bet and the right to make fun of the other kinda like a "i told you so" type thing.

Comment

Fight will go 12 rds since Pacman isnt the Machine he once was & AB isnt a Victor Ortiz type quitter

Comment

This is AB's last chance to make himself relevant in boxing Hahahaha He will be Andre Berto and Devon Alexander status if he takes another L lol

Comment

Pac seems to have his mojo back with that win over Lucas. I don't see him losing simply because he has the Mayweather fight lined up already. So this is just a stay busy fight for Pac.

Comment

I know one thing I will make sure I get that Saturday off when that fight becomes official.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                      Who are you kidding saying that Pac will stop Broner? If there will be a KO, it will be Broner who finishes his old opponent.
                      Pac doesn’t have to put Broner to sleep to stop him, he could break his eye socket like he did to Margarito’s. Is Broner as tough as Margarito? If he’s not, it will be Pac by stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X