Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants To End Adrien Broner in Seven Rounds or Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    I'm not complaining, it doesn't lead to nowhere for Pac. Broner won't win this fight.
    It leads to a good fight and build up for the fans which im assuming is us ,I say assuming with a pinch of salt on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Mayweather is going to whip him EASIER. HE has his number. Garcia or Loma are winnable fights.
      pac already beat floyd with one healthy arm but floyd was given a gift win by vegas judges. In the rematch pac will not allowed floyd to use a single drop of IV and will have a 2 healthy arm and that will be a nightmare for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        It leads to a good fight and build up for the fans which im assuming is us ,I say assuming with a pinch of salt on here.
        Broner is going to be gun shy and then put in half an effort towards the end of the fight. It won’t stop him from being well beaten. Not sure about the build up either but different strokes for different folks.

Man, we disagree on this lets leave it at that.

Comment

I've been hearing some people say that Broner will upset Pacquiao the same way as the Bradley upset. Let me put it this way tho:

Broner is leagues below Bradley.

Broner's best win was against DeMarco.

Meanwhile...

Bradley gave Lamont Peterson his first L
          Bradley gave Devon Alexander his first L
          Bradley gave Jesse Vargas his first L

Bradley gave Pacquiao his first L in seven years (since Manny's loss to Morales).
          Bradley defeated the Marquez that put Pacquiao to sleep.
          Bradley won a war against Provodnikov.

Broner shouldn't even in the same sentence as Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            pac already beat floyd with one healthy arm but floyd was given a gift win by vegas judges. In the rematch pac will not allowed floyd to use a single drop of IV and will have a 2 healthy arm and that will be a nightmare for floyd.
            Don’t bet on it. And pac did loose.

Comment

Working...
            X