Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants To End Adrien Broner in Seven Rounds or Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    I don't know why are some people trying to hype this up as a good fight! Neither guy has won a meaningful fight in years especially Broner! Broner is a c-level fighter who heart was taken away by Maidana years ago. Broner has sold his soul and career for that almighty dollar. Manny will win easy and all his fans will categorize it as a great win. #smdh
    its a good fight because it will be fun to watch! nobody is hyping this fight up as the best fight or the best match up! put down that 40oz of haterade.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      its a good fight because it will be fun to watch! nobody is hyping this fight up as the best fight or the best match up! put down that 40oz of haterade.
      ...and, yet, yesterday you got all bent out of shape when I suggested that a motivated Broner could make this an interesting fight. Yesterday Broner was complete garbage and no threat at all, even against an old and faded Pacquiao. Anyway, today we agree that this fight could be fun and interesting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        ...and, yet, yesterday you got all bent out of shape when I suggested that a motivated Broner could make this an interesting fight. Yesterday Broner was complete garbage and no threat at all, even against an old and faded Pacquiao. Anyway, today we agree that this fight could be fun and interesting to watch.
        when did i said this wasnt gonna be a good fight dummy!?? i said broner will be just as motivated as he was in his previous 2-3 fights. you were trying to make excuses for broner. i was telling you that we're gonna see the same broner we saw in maidana, garcia, porter.

did you see the thread of broner getting into it with some random?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          when did i said this wasnt gonna be a good fight dummy!?? i said broner will be just as motivated as he was in his previous 2-3 fights. you were trying to make excuses for broner. i was telling you that we're gonna see the same broner we saw in maidana, garcia, porter.

did you see the thread of broner getting into it with some random?
          I made zero excuses for Broner. You simply got bent out of shape when I suggested that a motivated Broner could give Pac a good fight at this stage in their careers. You forget what you write or you don't understand the meaning of the words you type. Yesterday you suggested that Broner was a joke and the fight was a pointless mismatch. Today you are looking forward to a fun fight. I think I changed your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            I made zero excuses for Broner. You simply got bent out of shape when I suggested that a motivated Broner could give Pac a good fight at this stage in their careers. You forget what you write or you don't understand the meaning of the words you type. Yesterday you suggested that Broner was a joke and the fight was a pointless mismatch. Today you are looking forward to a fun fight. I think I changed your mind.
            i didnt get bent out of shape because you said a motivated broner will give pac a good fight! i called you out because of you bringing up broner's lack of motivation in his previous fights and that in this fight he will be "extra" motivated. this is what i called you out on! i know this fight will be entertaining. i was never arguing about that.

Comment

Everybody beats up Broner. He’s so “scary”. If your going to fight at least try to make it fkn matter. Fight Loma or Mikey Garcia. Pathetic

Comment

If he does stop him that's a feather in his cap, so far no one else has, not Porter, Mikey, Maidana or anyone else.

Comment

I love this fight, should do good rating, two popular fighters against each other, should be good!!

Comment

Who are you kidding saying that Pac will stop Broner? If there will be a KO, it will be Broner who finishes his old opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      If he does stop him that's a feather in his cap, so far no one else has, not Porter, Mikey, Maidana or anyone else.
                      true , but Broner will retreet to the ropes and not thorw. stay in the shell hoping to land one big shot. Pac isnt Poret who just ran into a shot and he was weight drained as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X