Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
    ... that fight produced 602,000 PPV sales...
    ... but you seem to forget Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson (2002), which made no less than 2,720,000 PPV units...
    Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    thanks for shutting this buffoon down mate ...top poster once again
    ... I don't have anything against anybody... but since we all are on the WWW, we may find any actual information (it's only two clicks away...)

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      it will be the only one we can even remotely talk about ..wow the days of bowe holyfield are back.
      GTFOH dimwit
      So instead of praising Wilder for being the most successful heavyweight in the US in 15 years, we should be trashing him because he's not the most successful of all time? It's not Wilder's fault that before he came along, heavyweight boxing was dead in the US.

Byrd, Briggs, Ruiz, Rahman, etc all had belts while heavyweight boxing was dying in the US. Wilder came along to pick up the pieces and rebuild heavyweight boxing from scratch in this country. He inherited scorched earth. What he's been able to do to resurrect the division over here should be admired.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        So instead of praising Wilder for being the most successful heavyweight in the US in 15 years, we should be trashing him because he's not the most successful of all time? It's not Wilder's fault that before he came along, heavyweight boxing was dead in the US.

Byrd, Briggs, Ruiz, Rahman, etc all had belts while heavyweight boxing was dying in the US. Wilder came along to pick up the pieces and rebuild heavyweight boxing from scratch in this country. He inherited scorched earth. What he's been able to do to resurrect the division over here should be admired.
        I'm not trashing I'm just shutting all you wilder fans who think he is bigger than what he is that's the jist of it and specially trying to put him on equal billing as Joshua when it's simply not true.
        If you take a step back and get back to reality and just be truthful and say wilder is not on par with Joshua when it comes to split and popularity then we can have an armistice. Until you do then I'll keep closing you down

Comment

just in case you choose to ignore here it is again promoter man
          I don't know how things work in the UK, but here in the US, 2003 took place after 2002.

Comment

• Hahah look at this abc guy clutching at straws

The fight is a huge flop, tickets struggling to be sold, half given out to sponsors which they count as sold

Less than half sold

Now wilder is the biggest hw star in America

My ass, Mike Tyson coming out of retirement would do better numbers

Joshua has more ppv buys than wilder has non Ppv views in the last 3 fights

What a joke you are

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              I don't know how things work in the UK, but here in the US, 2003 took place after 2002.
              I am embarrassed for them, such a rookie mistake

Comment

I'm saying 300k is pathetic for a world heavyweight title fight between an American champion and an ex champion..which is the tue most profitable fight wilder can have outside of AJ ...and your speaking as if it's great numbers lol that's my point.
                It's not if it does the those numbers.
                Okay, and I'm saying 300k is not pathetic at all and would be a good number. Move on now.

Comment

• They've released some of the upper tier sections WBC WBA IBF said were already sold out and called Boone a liar for and argued throughout the damn thread. He still won't admit he was full of **** and lying though.

https://tix.axs.com/vYAtIwAAAACFnCQ5...205cf643bedd9c

Comment

• He was calling me names and saying i don't know how **** works, that he works in the business. Now there's undeniable proof they were holding sections back like i said. What's his excuse going to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Now there's undeniable proof they were holding sections back like i said.
                      No no no, what you said was that they were holding back EVERY SECTION. Don't try to twist it now. I said most sections had appeared on the secondary market, not every section. The fact that some of the best upper deck seats have now appeared at twice the original price shows Staples is clearly scalping their own tickets. Which they wouldn't be able to do if tickets were selling as poorly as you're saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X