Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

That troll has me blocked, so I can't reply to his lies, but anybody can go to AXS.com and see that way more than half the tickets have been sold for this fight.

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    That troll has me blocked, so I can't reply to his lies, but anybody can go to AXS.com and see that way more than half the tickets have been sold for this fight.

Imagine Lebron James and Kobe attending this fight along with Drake. Its going to start picking up, word will soon spread and the stars will be there.

Hollywood A listers would be even greater like Arnie, Stallone and Sharon Stone.

Comment

This fight is for the high rollers man... They dont want us regular folk there.
      It's an event like tonight as the NEW NBA champs take the floor.

Showtime is back M'Frz #Lakers

Comment

Ticketmaster said they were sold out. Resale only

Comment

From a troll that has me blocked so I can't respond to his lies:

"I just went on AXS. He is wrong. There are a ton of seats still available."

Shows what kind of idiots we have posting on this site. The initial claim was that the fight has sold LESS THAN HALF OF THE TICKETS. That's a blatant lie. It's sold way more than half. So the troll says that's wrong, there are a ton of seats still available.

Well, "a ton" is a matter of opinion, but it's definitely less than half that are left. So no, I'm not wrong. Facts are facts. Anybody can go look at the seat map and see way less than 10,500 tickets are remaining (21,000 capacity for boxing, half is 10,500).

Comment

How can you tell? It doesn't show individual seats. It's common to hold tickets back until they sell out the sections they want first too.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
              Ticketmaster said they were sold out. Resale only
              Ticketmaster isn't the distributor for this fight.

Comment

Good now Add Mares vs Marrero

Comment

So you're admitting to getting trolled and are making a thread for it.

You go girl.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    So you're admitting to getting trolled and are making a thread for it.

You go girl.
                    You're not a very clever man. I'm sure you've been told that before, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X