Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This a cool little throwback. We can now say the upper deck was actually closed, right? Or is there still disagreement over it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      yeah, op is a ****in ******. I cant believe this thread is 29 pages long lol

Oh yeah dont mind redd foxx. Dude is also a ****** like op
      Damn dude, you finally got out the pen

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Damn dude, you finally got out the pen
        Yup. two month ban over nothing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Yup. two month ban over nothing lol
          Didn't you only get released a week before that ban as well Better be on your best behaviour boy!

Who's your pick in the Fury Wilder fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Didn't you only get released a week before that ban as well Better be on your best behaviour boy!

Who's your pick in the Fury Wilder fight?
            Lol oh yeah. Mega a cool mod. I got released on good behavior. Nah man fook all dat noise. Ima keep rolling the dice
            I got windmill. If fury didnt look like **** in his past two fights against guys ranked in the 100's (who werent even ****ing deonteys size for pete sake) then i would give fury a chance. Even then the judges would still give it to him like the ortiz fight

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              My hero? Hahahaha. I'm not even a boxing fan. If I had a hero, it certainly wouldnt be a boxer.

Lots of big events end up on groupon. You're acting like groupon is selling cheap tickets or something. They're not. The tickets on groupon are very very expensive.
              Where are you at today? Are you in hiding? Hahhahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                Where are you at today? Are you in hiding? Hahhahahahah
                17,698 is way more than half of 20k. Why would I be in hiding?

Upper deck was full. Where is Robbie Barrett, who insisted the fight was selling terribly and the upper deck would be closed?

Comment

17,698 is way more than half of 20k. Why would I be in hiding?

Upper deck was full. Where is Robbie Barrett, who insisted the fight was selling terribly and the upper deck would be closed?
                  They gave away a bunch of tickets to firemen hahaha. You really think they had all paying fans in that arena? You're on crack. And your idol got a gift draw and you know it. He got exposed as an amateurish boxer with a little power. AJ will wipe the floor with this dude hahahahahahahaha. I know you will find a way to try to spin this one but man, Wilder is trash

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    They gave away a bunch of tickets to firemen hahaha.
                    All major events give away tickets to fireman, police, military, etc. 50 tickets out of 18,000 is nothing. You can't fill the Staples Center with local firefighters. You look ridiculous.

your idol got a gift draw and you know it.
                    I wanted Fury to win. Try again.

Comment

All major events give away tickets to fireman, police, military, etc. 50 tickets out of 18,000 is nothing. You can't fill the Staples Center with local firefighters. You look ridiculous.

I wanted Fury to win. Try again.
                      You are on crack if you think that all those tickets just magically were bought out hahaha. And how did you want Fury to win all of a sudden if you've been on Wilder since day one? Man, you ARE a troll aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X