Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    are you backtracking about your claim that the entire upper bowl is sold out??
    I can't guarantee that every single section up there is open, but the vast majority of the sections have popped up on the secondary market, so it's absurd to claim none of them are open.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      I can't guarantee that every single section up there is open, but the vast majority of the sections have popped up on the secondary market, so it's absurd to claim none of them are open.
      you claimed, quite dramatically as I remember, that the ENTIRE UPPER BOWL was sold out. Were you wrong about that??

Because I was under the impression that you are supposed to be some important insider big-shot know-it-all, and are absolutely NEVER wrong, about anything, ever......

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What does that have to do with anything? AXS is the official site. Jim Boone is a reseller. It's his job to know how fights are selling and when tickets are being released. He's a well known reliable source.
        WBC WBA IBF is the best source bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          you claimed, quite dramatically as I remember, that the ENTIRE UPPER BOWL was sold out. Were you wrong about that??
          It is sold out. Robbie is claiming zero seats were sold. I can't say every physical seat is sold as there could be production kills, limited visibility kills, etc, but with almost every section having popped up on the secondary market already, the idea that the upper deck was never put on sale is completely ridiculous.

Comment

• The fuck is this rubbish? We arguing over how many seats are sold at boxing matches now? Y'all gonna find out in a few weeks anyway.

Comment

My hero? Hahahaha. I'm not even a boxing fan. If I had a hero, it certainly wouldnt be a boxer.

Lots of big events end up on groupon. You're acting like groupon is selling cheap tickets or something. They're not. The tickets on groupon are very very expensive.
              Tickets are coming down in price with Groupon due to slow sales so what are you talking about as usual ?

At least I know where you're coming from now admitting you don't like boxing because I really thought you were mentally disturbed but as it turns out you just troll on here as a hobby pretending to know what you're talking about , well good for you .

Comment

It is sold out. Robbie is claiming zero seats were sold. I can't say every physical seat is sold as there could be production kills, limited visibility kills, etc, but with almost every section having popped up on the secondary market already, the idea that the upper deck was never put on sale is completely ridiculous.
                We're dealing with a full blown in denial ****** in WBC WBA IBF.

I claimed they held back sections which could be released later, a well known and reliable reseller confirmed this saying the upper bowl hasn't yet been released for public sale. This ****** is claiming it has and is sold out.

He says he doesn't like boxing.

He's a promoter.

He gets paid to post here.

I think this guy is in a fantasy world, his doctor needs to up his medication.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-10-2018, 03:32 AM.

Comment

a well known and reliable reseller confirmed this saying the upper bowl hasn't yet been released for public sale.
                  Upper bowl tickets are available on secondary sites. Your "reliable reseller" is simply wrong about the upper bowl not being released.

Comment

Upper bowl tickets are available on secondary sites. Your "reliable reseller" is simply wrong about the upper bowl not being released.
                    Does that mean they've been released to the public?

FFS you're a cabbage.

Go make a poll on who has more credibility you or Jim Boone.

I could list tickets for the upper bowl on stubhub even though i don't have any. **** i think you're that crazy you might have done it yourself.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-10-2018, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Does that mean they've been released to the public?
                      Make up your mind. Is the upper deck closed or not? Are you not claiming it's open but the tickets were funneled directly to resellers? Because that would still mean Boone is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X