Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    It's simple. Bet me. On December 1, there will either be people in the upper deck or there won't be. If you believe Jim Boone over common sense, you should be very eager to wager on whether there will be anyone in the upper deck or not. Put your money where your mouth is.
    What's that got to do with you being wrong? I said the sections were being held back, Boone confirmed it. I was right you were wrong. You claimed there was only 1,800 tickets of 21000 left, you were wrong again. You've been exposed you clown, you're a ****ing joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What's that got to do with you being wrong? I said the sections were being held back, Boone confirmed it. I was right you were wrong. You claimed there was only 1,800 tickets of 21000 left, you were wrong again. You've been exposed you clown, you're a ****ing joke.
      I wasn't wrong about anything. Venue capacity is 21k. Fact. There were 1,800 tix left for sale. Fact. How you choose to twist those numbers isn't my problem.

Either the upper deck will have people in it or it won't. On Dec 1, I'll be conclusively proven right and you'll be conclusively proven wrong. Then what will you say? You need zero people sitting in that upper deck to be right. I only need one person sitting there. 56 upper deck tix are on stubhub right now. Now looking good for you. You should come to LA on December 1 so I can laugh in your face. I'll even give you a free upper deck ticket.

Comment

I wasn't wrong about anything. Venue capacity is 21k. Fact. There were 1,800 tix left for sale. Fact. How you choose to twist those numbers isn't my problem.

Either the upper deck will have people in it or it won't. On Dec 1, I'll be conclusively proven right and you'll be conclusively proven wrong. Then what will you say? You need zero people sitting in that upper deck to be right. I only need one person sitting there. 56 upper deck tix are on stubhub right now. Now looking good for you. You should come to LA on December 1 so I can laugh in your face. I'll even give you a free upper deck ticket.
        You're ******ed. Sections being held back doesn't mean they won't be released. You claimed they were all sold. You're a liar.

Comment

Go read the thread back clown. When i was saying we don't know how many tickets had sold only what were available, you were saying i was wrong and they wouldn't hold any back. Now you're changing your tune to "tickets available", that was my whole damn argument you dismissed. You're a ****ing joke.

Comment

Go read the thread back clown. When i was saying we don't know how many tickets had sold only what were available, you were saying i was wrong and they wouldn't hold any back. Now you're changing your tune to "tickets available", that was my whole damn argument you dismissed. You're a ****ing joke.
            The only joke here is you. What do you do with your life? Seriously? Why do you have all this negative energy and time to hate on things that have no impact on your life? Why don't you go do something productive? This is what you want to show your kids one day "hey look what daddy did with all his time, posted negativity on a message board about a sport he pretended to like" haha its sad man. Embarrassing. You should be cheering for the sport to succeed right? Get all that hate out of your heart and get right with Jesus man. God bless.

Comment

How can you tell? It doesn't show individual seats. It's common to hold tickets back until they sell out the sections they want first too.
              Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              1,836 tickets remain for a 21,000 capacity arena. I know a lot of posters here are horrible at math, but that means way more than half of the tickets have been sold.
              The building holds 21,000 people. There are less than 2,000 tickets left. Go count them yourself. 2,000 is way less than half of 21,000. #Idiot
              The top bowl is completely sold out and has been for a while. Most of the lower bowl tickets are $1,000 or more.

Most of the tickets in the upper bowl were $75, so they sold instantly.

I think you should go count the blue dots though. Because once you realize there are less than 2,000 dots, you'll realize the trolls are lying when they claim that less than half the arena has sold. Clearly that's a lie.
              He's so stupid he didn't realize the upper bowl was completely sold out and that's why you can't buy tickets there.
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Entire blocks with no tickets sold when the site allows you pick your own seat? The tickets have been held back. It's so ****ing obvious. You're officially wildtarded, you're blind to what is in front of your face.

Those tickets in your picture have been available on AXS every single day since tickets went on sale. So you're blatantly lying. There were better seats available at that price level, so of course those tickets are sitting until the better seats at that price are gone.

You still can't tell us which sections are being held back right now because the answer is there aren't any.

We both know way more than half of the tickets have been sold.
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Waste of time trying to discuss something with someone that refuses to see reality smacking them in the face. This fight isn't going to sell out, i bet there's thousands of tickets that aren't even available. In the UK this fight would have sold out the first day. Going to have to paper the place.
              Look at this. Now the clown is trying to change his story.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                The only joke here is you. What do you do with your life? Seriously? Why do you have all this negative energy and time to hate on things that have no impact on your life? Why don't you go do something productive? This is what you want to show your kids one day "hey look what daddy did with all his time, posted negativity on a message board about a sport he pretended to like" haha its sad man. Embarrassing. You should be cheering for the sport to succeed right? Get all that hate out of your heart and get right with Jesus man. God bless.

You have the wrong guy, look a few pages back to where WBC WBA IBF admits he's not a fan of boxing.

Comment

Look at this. Now the clown is trying to change his story.
                  Story is exactly the same. More than half the tickets have sold. You must not be very good at math. How old are you?

Comment

Story is exactly the same. More than half the tickets have sold. You must not be very good at math. How old are you?
                    are you backtracking about your claim that the entire upper bowl is sold out??

Comment

What does that have to do with anything? AXS is the official site. Jim Boone is a reseller. It's his job to know how fights are selling and when tickets are being released. He's a well known reliable source.
                      I understand your confusion. I don't have an agenda bubba I'm just puzzled and asking folks questions. I only aimed it at you because you know who Jim Boone is.

Comment

Working...
                      X