Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    CA$HNELO>money may

Let's do the math : at 28 years old lets compare the numbers.

Like I said; CA$HNELO>money may

Financially & Resume Canelo is doing way better then floyd at 28 years old.

Everyone in boxing is congratulating Canelo & happy for him , except for floyd , what a bitter mentally fragile lil coward.

Canelo signed the biggest contract in sports history like u did floyd, but he did the right way.

Boxing Opponent;
    Rocky Fielding>khabib 0-0-0 record.
    For the record, T.B.E. has not talked bad about nelo & even has said multiple times that Nelo is the face of boxing. Now when Nelo says Floyd is hurting boxing do you think T.B.E. is going to let that slide? Just like when Oscar called for a boycott trying to mess with another man's money? People get killed in the streets for that. T.B.E. has made in 2 fights what Nelo will do in 11 fights. What will happen to Nelo between or after those 11 fights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYdO0P-gJQ

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/other...o10p0kponpaei7

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Good point regarding their money at the same age I didn’t think of that
      It makes no point cuz when its all said & done T.B.E. will still be over.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I love how Floyd fans try to act like Floyd at 36 was all washed up lol

Floyd at 36 was pretty much the fuucking same Floyd from 6 year prior the guy took zero damage that’s the reason he was able to extend his career.

Canelo at 23 was a very green 23 he was far from the fighter he is today.

Canelo anihilates Floyd now and even the Floyd fanboys know it that’s why their so against the rematch.
        T.B.E. wasn't washed up but his prime started to decline at 36. You can tell from his body....things you don't see but I do & I'm not telling you what I saw but here is a hint, it was in the Robert Guerrero fight.

Nelo at 23 had 44 fights while T.B.E. had 45. The NFL ranks your prime up to 25 years old in case you didn't know & they use it so they don't have to pay players big bucks....but Nelo's D did get a little better since he fought Floyd.

T.B.E. has been so good for so long that even today we shouldn't bet against him but of course your hate will do otherwise....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          Comedy is not your strong point....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Songbird View Post
            soooo a group is chasing canelo for the cash & canelo is chasing floyd for the cash who is also being chased by ufc fighters, the irs, me too movement, cops, feds, ex buddies and a few family members
            LOL! That was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              It's you're , "razor".
              You know, as in you are?
              I remember Floyd showing a $100M check from Don King.
              I guess you believed that check was legit too.
              We not in skool n wen I right sumthin u can still read it n understand it so I guess spelln is overrated....LOL

Now when he showed the check it was 100 & it wasn't from don & that was only one check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                lol that was all over nsb...nobody was "slow to realize". canelo calls out Floyd to fight him instead of another 0-0 mma guy...Floyd "defends himself" by talking about money? it's clearly about canelo's contract.
                So explain before all this Floyd gave nothing but compliments to Nelo but the second Nelo says Floyd is hurting boxing Floyd counter attacks. But you guys say its the money? LMMFAO! Nah he is just trying to add insult.

Comment

• So floyd lied. Thanks. Figured he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    It’s not a counter unless he wants to fight. If you want to talk about boxing again, people are going to say “fight a boxer.” Let’s be real, fighting MMA guys is a circus act.

Me, personally, I don’t care. I’ve always liked Floyd as a boxer and if he can make his money, make it.

A counter would be “I already beat you. Next.”

Everything else is insecurity.

He’s talking how much he makes to a 28 year old who is making drastically more than him at the same age. Took Floyd to be nearly 40 to make that money.

Floyd’s fight with Conor only qualifies as boxing in terms of rules, but it’s not REALLY boxing. It’s like a celebrity boxing match. Has no bearring on the sport outside of a guy using it to fight someone else from a different sport.

Floyd isnt helping the actual sport (and to be fair, thats not the goal. Its an event akin to WWE)

Canelo is essentially telling him that if he wants to really box and stop using it as the pretext for a circus act.

Canelo is essentially sticking up for the sport as a whole.

From a “hardcore” type of boxing fan’s perspective, he’s right. Floyd is commonly used as the example of everything wrong with the sport.

Hell, Floyd broke a record by fighting a guy with no boxing fights.

Again, BOXING wise, it’s ridiculous. If you can’t agree to that you have a horribly biased agenda.

However, Floyd should be able to do whatever the f uck he wants and I’m glad to see a boxer make that money.

As a man, if you want to box you’re going to get called out by guys and theyre going to say “fight a real boxer.” And responding in the way he did is horribly unbecoming and unsightly and betaish which is why 99% of every comment is downright hilarious and basically backfired. Floyd responded like a corned ex girlfriend/boyfriend.

It’s not that he responded...its HOW he responded.

Bottom line, Floyd looks like a b itch in this situation which is hilarious because he schooled Canelo for the most part. Floyd has to be the only guy on earth who can beat someone and come out looking like the fool in an exchange.

I find it odd that you’re hitting everyone with a “b-b-but he started it.”

Sometimes I think Floyd posts here lmao
                    Your novel is not making points. Nelo is doing 365 in 11 fights which means he probably won't be able to pass that when the 11 fights are done & Floyd will still be ahead of him, Floyd did it in 2 fights. You guys can bring up age but it makes no difference when its all said & done.

Floyd has nothing to prove & if he fights wrestlers that call him out so be it, like I said he is proven already & this can only help give boxing exposer & help the guys that are coming up.

The way Floyd responded makes no difference cuz all he is doing is showing Nelo up. Have you ever heard "Don't start none won't be none" ?

Did you also forget or ignore the fact that Nelo & Oscar BOTH called conor out too....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X