Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Huge skill gap lol fuuck outta here

Then Floyd should have no problem with a rematch right?

You Floyd boys are scared ****less if he takes the fight.
    Aren't you a Triple L g-tard? I think you should worry about Jermall Charlo....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Infa View Post
      Typical FM response bitter quick to take everything personal. At 28 Floyd was still struggling to be the Top Draw. Canelo simply wants an opportunity no need to attack with shady so called facts. Little Man Syndrome at its Best.
      Mess with the bull you get the horns.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        So explain before all this Floyd gave nothing but compliments to Nelo but the second Nelo says Floyd is hurting boxing Floyd counter attacks. But you guys say its the money? LMMFAO! Nah he is just trying to add insult.
        "Counter attack"...I have no doubt he was butt hurt by it, but what he said didn't address what Canelo said...he went to his default, bragging about money. In reality he's just using it as an opportunity for publicity...he ain't fighting Canelo or any top fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
          One minute its 100m then now its 300m a fight?
          T.B.E.? Man he's good! LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by aztec_warriors View Post
            Mayweather a clout chaser
            Nah, they clout chasing him. He just putting them in their place.

Comment

That really wasn't funny....but the reason he posted that is cuz Nelo was talking crap about hurting boxing if he fights kabib. Now you know why Floyd defended himself.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854
              I hope I didn't hurted his feelings! come on guys some of you are just treating floyd like a child. You buy a watch and argue with 50 like that you can be ridiculed, its not like haterade, its a little levity.

As I explained, its not that Floyd does not have a right but calling Conner a better fight is ridiculous, and ditto for Khabib. There has to be some perspective interjected here...He may be in it with Nelo but calling Conner a better fight is insulting to boxing.And the MMA guys are easy pickings

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                so floyd finally admits canelo is a cheater... only when canelo is getting the spotlight in a good way lol.

he wasnt calling canelo a cheater when canelo was in the process of fighting ggg and got popped with a dirty test lol. he said the fight should go on.
                Again, cuz Nelo said he is "hurting boxing." Wake up from your hate.

Comment

Again, cuz Nelo said he is "hurting boxing." Wake up from your hate.
                  yes! that's what i said. so he only hates on canelo now because canelo speak on him. where was this same energy 6-7 months ago?

Comment

yes, i know canelo called him out and so he responded. but why only now that he started calling canelo a cheater? only when he's mad at canelo? lol.. when canelo first got popped, floyd wasnt singing this same tune. why now?
                    I'm just responding to the comments as I go so again, it was the "hurting boxing" comment that got Floyd pissed.

Comment

maybe you should take floyd's c0ck out your ass?

if he's gonna come back and fight some ufc guy and still claim he's the best then active current boxers have every right to call him out on it.
                      Let's not start talking gay now, its not my thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X