Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      That's a lie. FACT Canelo has already made more money by 28 then Floyd did until he was deep in his 30's. And Floyd did not make over 50M when he fought Oscar which was his first big PPV at age 30 and he wasn't the A side Oscar was, Oscar's check was bigger then Floyds. How old was Floyd when he got his first 50M fight paycheck? Go fetch that answer then come back.
      Nelo has a $365 - 11 fights deal. After that how long do you think Nelo will fight & be at the top of his game? Do you think Nelo will make 365 in his last 2 fights after that contract (like T.B.E. made)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        No he isn't Dunn.

He's old, retired, nobody cares.

Not even hating just enjoy the money and promote or whatever.
        You do cuz you here....LMMFAO!

Comment

• soooo a group is chasing canelo for the cash & canelo is chasing floyd for the cash who is also being chased by ufc fighters, the irs, me too movement, cops, feds, ex buddies and a few family members

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Nothing is wrong with responding to the call out but you knew the contract would come up. I don't think Mayweather likes the fact that Canelo received the biggest guarantee in sports history (if that is accurate). He constantly has to remind people that he makes more and that he is still the money king.
            Maybe Floyd doesn't. But Canelo felt the need to mention Floyd when announcing his signing the deal. Why doesn't that indicate he is insecure, but Floyd's responding to him is ?

I think posters need to separate how they feel about Floyd or what they think about him from what happened here. Floyd responding to Canelo was exactly what the situation required.

Now if Floyd had attacked unprovoked, you'd have a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              No he isn't Dunn.

He's old, retired, nobody cares.

Not even hating just enjoy the money and promote or whatever.
              Beer of course he is. Why else would Canelo mention his name when announcing signing a record deal?

Comment

• Floyd mad cuz Canelo got a bigger peepee

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Good point regarding their money at the same age I didn’t think of that
                  Yeah bro we need to do the head to head evaluation between the 2 fighter's in a;
                  28 year old floyd vs. 28 year old Canelo.

Canelo wins by a landslide. When you factor in that Canelo had no amateur career & didn't speak english to promote himself to the english speaking media & fans , it's even more impressive what he's done so far at 28 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawdog View Post
                    Grandpa Mayweather is jealous Canelo "MONEY" Alvarez has taken his title as the highest paid boxer in history.
                    Do you know how to count money? The deal Nelo got was for 11 fights & T.B.E. did that in 2 fights....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      Mayweather needs to go away!
                      Nah, you so called "fans" need to go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X