Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Floyd beat a 22 yr green canelo and it would be similar to him beating a 42 yr old past his best Floyd.

Basically neither guy would have been at their best when they lost.

Those are the facts.
    Not facts ^ The fact is T.B.E. had 45 fights & Nelo had 44 so he wasn't "green" T.B.E. beat Nelo period. Now THOSE are the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      How much money had Floyd made in his career when he was Canelo's age?
      You do the math, T.B.E. made in 2 fights what Nelo is getting in 11 fights.

How much will Nelo have made when he's done? Riddle me THAT! LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Nah, your the liar "Pancho"
        It's you're , "razor".
        You know, as in you are?
        I remember Floyd showing a $100M check from Don King.
        I guess you believed that check was legit too.
        Last edited by OCPancho; 10-19-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Cheating Canelo more like cheating Floyd
          You mad all your favorites lost to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Floyd "USADA exemption" Mayweather.
            Let me guess, he beat your favorite fighter too....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Floyd dont make 300mill a fight lol.You can tell hes a bit bothered by Canelo new deal
              He did it in 2 fights. Nelo is doing it in 10 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                Lol Floyd is struggling with being retired, all the money in the world can't make people give a s*** about you, and people stopped giving a s*** about Floyd a long time ago. He needs to go sit on a mound somewhere and shut up. The boxing world has moved on.
                That's not true cuz if it was then YOU wouldn't be here commenting....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  floyd is or was not his own boss..he signed with al Haymon meaning he answers to haymon
                  No, Al shows him the doors & explains what's behind the doors & T.B.E. picks the door he wants to go through it like a boss....LOL

Comment

This is why he defended himself. You dudes are just too slow to realize things....

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854
                    lol that was all over nsb...nobody was "slow to realize". canelo calls out Floyd to fight him instead of another 0-0 mma guy...Floyd "defends himself" by talking about money? it's clearly about canelo's contract.

Comment

You guys are creating a false narrative. Nelo said he was hurting boxing. Floyd countered back like he does in the ring.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854
                      It’s not a counter unless he wants to fight. If you want to talk about boxing again, people are going to say “fight a boxer.” Let’s be real, fighting MMA guys is a circus act.

Me, personally, I don’t care. I’ve always liked Floyd as a boxer and if he can make his money, make it.

A counter would be “I already beat you. Next.”

Everything else is insecurity.

He’s talking how much he makes to a 28 year old who is making drastically more than him at the same age. Took Floyd to be nearly 40 to make that money.

Floyd’s fight with Conor only qualifies as boxing in terms of rules, but it’s not REALLY boxing. It’s like a celebrity boxing match. Has no bearring on the sport outside of a guy using it to fight someone else from a different sport.

Floyd isnt helping the actual sport (and to be fair, thats not the goal. Its an event akin to WWE)

Canelo is essentially telling him that if he wants to really box and stop using it as the pretext for a circus act.

Canelo is essentially sticking up for the sport as a whole.

From a “hardcore” type of boxing fan’s perspective, he’s right. Floyd is commonly used as the example of everything wrong with the sport.

Hell, Floyd broke a record by fighting a guy with no boxing fights.

Again, BOXING wise, it’s ridiculous. If you can’t agree to that you have a horribly biased agenda.

However, Floyd should be able to do whatever the f uck he wants and I’m glad to see a boxer make that money.

As a man, if you want to box you’re going to get called out by guys and theyre going to say “fight a real boxer.” And responding in the way he did is horribly unbecoming and unsightly and betaish which is why 99% of every comment is downright hilarious and basically backfired. Floyd responded like a corned ex girlfriend/boyfriend.

It’s not that he responded...its HOW he responded.

Bottom line, Floyd looks like a b itch in this situation which is hilarious because he schooled Canelo for the most part. Floyd has to be the only guy on earth who can beat someone and come out looking like the fool in an exchange.

I find it odd that you’re hitting everyone with a “b-b-but he started it.”

Sometimes I think Floyd posts here lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X