Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
    Thats exactly my point! Thurman, spence, garcia, crawford, ramirez, heck even catchweight at 154 or something those are all more attractive fights that would bring fireworks and nobody I named is raising pac pfofile he is still a super star and is going to make same with either one. Im just saying bro from a consumer standpoint I want some quality and broner is a scrub.

And he didnt have to sign with al haymon to fight mayweather again
    you don't get it. pac is looking for one more mega payday before retirement and that's the rematch with froid. It's only two fights. If you think he's coming to pbc to be a stepping stone for younger fighters who are in their prime than you have rocks instead of brains inside that head of yours. The young guys should be fighitng each other. Pac earned the right to choose how he wants to end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Swift chilling...
      Pacquiao should fight your boy after he blows out Broner. He'd beat Danny's ass, too. And these dudes are supposed to be in their prime

Comment

that could be a fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Pacquiao should fight your boy after he blows out Broner. He'd beat Danny's ass, too. And these dudes are supposed to be in their prime
          vs danny is also another good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Swift chilling...he should’ve called the police after getting robbed in Brooklyn but he’ not a snitch lol

Pac don’t need to fight Spence but he’s gonna get fed to him
            pac won't fight spence he'll retire before that. there's no money in fighitng spence to justify the risk. pac came for the cash grab fight against froid.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              you don't get it. pac is looking for one more mega payday before retirement and that's the rematch with froid. It's only two fights. If you think he's coming to pbc to be a stepping stone for younger fighters who are in their prime than you have rocks instead of brains inside that head of yours. The young guys should be fighitng each other. Pac earned the right to choose how he wants to end his career.
              pacquiao could still have a lot of success, if he just took things seriously

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Honestly I would watch this fight. Who ever losses this fight needs to retire. Like seriously.
                LMMFAO! That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  lol yeah pac would school both on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    He's not trying to get an attractive fight he's trying to get a fight with a name that he can still beat. If that was the case he'd be calling out Errol Spence or Shawn Porter or Keith Thurman the other champs at 147 under Haymon. He wants a fight that he can win but still get good ratings and revenue for it. Broner is the perfect name.
                    I don't if thats the case, broner is a good name but amir Khan is way more popular and pacquiao would have definitely beat him like you said its a fight he can win, the issue is there is no reason to fight people like broner who is c level to me there is competition between people like him and crawford but he chooses c level opponents like lucas.

If this is how its going to be then rematch horn, vargas and rios but broner to align himself for the mayweather rematch im not buying

Comment

I can't wait to see Manny put hands all over Broner's punk a55

Comment

Working...
                      X