Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
    Bru broner is dumb trash and could be a late stoppage but he getting stopped fa show
    Never said Broner wasn't trash but let's not get carried away. Pac is NOT stopping Broner. You should get that thought out of your head. He will out work IF there is no random blood test it may be even closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I'm not saying that at all. I just think it's crazy that a 39 year old Pacquiao would still be favored over just about every upper tier welter out there outside of Spence and Crawford (maybe Thurman...maybe), who are both considered top 5 pound for pound. Yet most still dismiss Pacquiao like he's some terrible, shot fighter who is only sticking around for a check. To be 70 fights into a career, and to have been fighting since you were a teenager and into your damn 40's -- the guy has been fighting professionally since 1995 (well over 20 years ago) and he's still a world level fighter. But the sheer level of disrespect he gets from these keyboard warriors around here -- sh#t is hilarious. At 39 the majority of this board would probably die of a heart attack playing 5 minutes of full court pickup basketball, meanwhile Manny Pacquiao is 70 fights into a professional boxing career and still could beat most guys in and around his weight neighborhood

Oh yeah and he's doing it part-time, too! Lmao
      Where da fook have you been

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        PBC regression @ it’s finest... a past his prime Manny and a never was loud mouth Broner joke of a fight
        That you will tune in to see.

I hope this lands on Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Where da fook have you been
          BRUSH!!!!!!!

wut up my guy, how's life

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            BRUSH!!!!!!!

wut up my guy, how's life
            building walls and taking calls