No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Tickets available doesn't mean 4000 you idiot. They had a couple hundred verified by Ticketmaster and the actual promoters. Your entire premise was built on a lie and even the idiot who started that rumor is getting roasted and is now admitting it sold out he isn't even disputing that fact. Canelo vs Liam Smith sold over 15k tickets during fight week days before the fight but you don't think canelo can sell 400 tickets 1 day before the fight? LMAO

just take your L bytch boy you stay being WRONG. tell me who you got in next week's fights so I can go to Vegas and bet everything on the other guy. You don't know shyt about boxing and can't get that canelo hate to stop blinding you. You a born loser

Jab jab miss famous predictions

You predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO canelo then lied that you even said it. Oh but wait what's this...

WRONG

WRONG

let's see who actually took the beating

WRONG

Do you not see the trend with Oscar? Thousands of tickets available days before a fight and then all of a sudden it's a sell out? The Canelo vs ggg rematch didn't even sell out and they left 4000 tickets unaccounted for on their stats. Why don't you wait and see the actual ticket break down before you talk sht. Then you'll see how many were comped and unaccounted for. Like I said, if you can get tickets for the fight on ticket Master hours before the first fight, it's not a sell out. You argue the dumbest sht I've ever seen on this site. You can't debate facts about Canelos actual career so you try to argue insignificant sht like ticket sales and who cancelled a scheduled vada test. I'm Done embarrassing you unless you're talking about trying to catch these hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Do you not see the trend with Oscar? Thousands of tickets available days before a fight and then all of a sudden it's a sell out? The Canelo vs ggg rematch didn't even sell out and they left 4000 tickets unaccounted for on their stats. Why don't you wait and see the actual ticket break down before you talk sht. Then you'll see how many were comped and unaccounted for. Like I said, if you can get tickets for the fight on ticket Master hours before the first fight, it's not a sell out. You argue the dumbest sht I've ever seen on this site. You can't debate facts about Canelos actual career so you try to argue insignificant sht like ticket sales and who cancelled a scheduled vada test. I'm Done embarrassing you unless you're talking about trying to catch these hands.
      I already provided proof where is yours? Not a single media outlet reported thousands of tickets left not 1. Just a rumor that was immediately debunked by Ticketmaster. Stop moving the goal post you said it wouldnt sell out it's a fact it did. Take your L. You always make predictions get them wrong and come with excuses lol

Jab jab miss famous predictions

You predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO canelo then lied that you even said it. Oh but wait what's this...

Canelo is gonna get himself ko'd. He's too emotional not to mention light in the ass
      WRONG

Canelo fans getting nervous right about now. Their juice less hero is about to catch a beating.
      WRONG

let's see who actually took the beating

he's not selling it out. He's not bigger in nyc than cotto or Trinidad or duran was. There isn't a massive Mexican population in ny,
      aside from the Mexican fans he has not too many people cared about it. He needs a strong b side to draw interest from casuals. Why Are you Canelo fans so sensitive? Y'all think he'll sell out anywhere and can't except that the rest of the world doesn't love him as much as you do
      WRONG

Originally posted by R-C View Post

All you do is make excuses for your terrible predictions that blew up in your face phuk boy. LMAO
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-16-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X