Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE Stream - Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Weigh-In at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was really stupid on Canelo’s part. It would have been better to do a traditional stare down and not give off any signals that your really nervous. Anytime you over react like that; it’s a dead give away your emotions are bouncing all over the place. GGG stayed composed, didn’t flinch. He probably just woke up the beast in him. Opposite effect. Bad, stupid move.

Comment

I’m pumped up now. I don’t know about you all but I was a little skeptical about the personal nature of this fight.

Now I’m buying all the dislike for each other.

GGG had that serious cold look in his eye. No know because I get the same way when somebody is talking shiet.

We’re the type of people that ain’t about the yapping And posturing. GGG was ready for that action. His conditioning looked good. I hope both men rehydrate and give us an excellent fight.

I got GGG by KO or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Is it true roman missed weight?
        No he was actually a pound under i think. Something like 114.8

Comment

Atlas is going crazy on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Its the way they put it too lol. So sneaky like their trying to hide it idk why they do it like that.
            Yes. Try to hide it with a lot of cameras watching them. Someone graduated from Harvard.

Comment

Canelo is gonna get himself ko'd. He's too emotional not to mention light in the ass. My suspicion is that ggg fights better angry than Canelo Wil. Off topic, golden boy puts on a s**t show for the weigh in. Beto duran and dougie are corny af and those big titty chics may be nice to look at but sound stupid interviewing the fighters.

Comment

HAHA Canelita started shadow boxing like he is going to do something ROFL, GGG is going to fk that puta proper tomorrow, mexican style......

Comment

They should have brought back the plastic barrier from Vargas vs Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    That was really stupid on Canelo’s part. It would have been better to do a traditional stare down and not give off any signals that your really nervous. Anytime you over react like that; it’s a dead give away your emotions are bouncing all over the place. GGG stayed composed, didn’t flinch. He probably just woke up the beast in him. Opposite effect. Bad, stupid move.

O'Sullivan did the same stuff ... Lemieux stayed there, no emotion, and just turned around and left the stage... Both O'Sullivan and Canelo down by TKO tomorrow night... #Micdrop

Comment

Canelo getting KOd in this one. Make sure you're early, or you'll miss the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X