No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Just because your ****** azzz says it don't make it so. Every media outlet has reported that Canelo's deal is a GUARANTEED minimum of 365M. Hell media and even Golden Boy's own president said the opposite of what your claiming and that 365M is just how much DAZN has to pay Canelo but that he can actually make MORE then that. So I will take the word of the people who cover the sports then some idiot on a message board.

FYI you said nobody in NY will care nobody will buy tickets? Golden Boy said 1 month ago they had already sold 14K tickets and it's now fight week and according to ticketmaster there is ONLY about 500 tickets that haven't been sold for a arena that holds what 18 or 20K? To give you some context on those numbers this exact time of the week for Wilder/Fury they still have thousands of tickets left unsold. Lomachenko who just fought last week still had tickets left at this time and didn't officially sell out until hours before on fight night and that the smaller Hulu Theater at MSG that holds only 5K. Canelo's fight with Liam Smith was stuck at 30K tickets sold for weeks then on fight week they saw a huge massive surge in tickets sales. Selling over 15K tickets those final days before the fight. Which isn't uncommon for boxing or canelo as you see a ton of action and "walk up" ticket sales the final days.

Based on the tickets they have already sold the fight is guaranteed to have already sold more tickets and have a higher attendance then Wilder/Fury which was the highest PPV that didn't include Canelo, Floyd or Manny in a fight that featured the American Heavyweight champ against the Lineal Heavyweight champ. Canelo doing these numbers in NY for a fighter that nobody has ever heard of. They are well within range to sell out which is why you haven't seen a single report the fight won't sell out. They will either sell out these final days or miss it by a razor margin we'll find out on Saturday when they announce the attendance and later when Golden Boy releases the live gate. But I notice first you said the fight wouldn't sell (it has) and then hedged your bets by saying even if the Promoter and Arena announce it "sold out" you will refuse to believe it so what's the point in arguing it if you won't accept the final numbers. lol

And right on cue:
    Sellout my ass.

https://twitter.com/kotickets/status...01820143362048

Jim Boone
    @kotickets

Ticket Alert 🚨
    Canelo vs Rocky

Looking for last minute deals? Trust me plenty of inventory available.

Call or text me for deals. I don’t have inventory but I know someone that does.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      And right on cue:
      Sellout my ass.

https://twitter.com/kotickets/status...01820143362048

Jim Boone
      @kotickets

Ticket Alert ��
      Canelo vs Rocky

Looking for last minute deals? Trust me plenty of inventory available.

Call or text me for deals. I don’t have inventory but I know someone that does.
      Are you stupid are you trying to imply those are canelo tickets in the picture? Those tickets say AXS on them not Ticketmaster which is the ticket broker for canelo/fielding. So those are NOT canelo tickets just a generic picture of tickets. So what does a tweet saying I got tickets have to do with anything? That's like saying because I see tickets on StubHub the fight didn't sell out. These are reseller's selling tickets that have already been bought. I don't care what scalpers and reseller's do with their tickets.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-14-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Very few tickets left on the ticketmaster website.

https://gyazo.com/a61a8383fd6804b5202ac76594baebd0

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Very few tickets left on the ticketmaster website.

Exactly. Just for context like I said Wilder/Fury had thousands and thousands of tickets available on ticketmaster the day before the fight. This idiot said nobody in NY cares but they are already close to sell out and this is before fight night where boxing get's that last boost of walk up ticket buys. Again Canelo sold 30K tickets for the Liam Smith fight weeks Before fight week they ended up selling over 15K more in the last couple days of fight week with something crazy like 10K tickets on the day of the fight with walk up sales and ended up with over 50K in attendance. They opened up more sections yesterday for the Rocky fight so they are clearly not worried about ticket sales. the 400 sections were originally closed off and went on sale for the first time yesterday. They going to have a packed house and very likely these remaining tickets go in walk up sales tomorrow.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-14-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

There are thousands of tickets unsold for Canelo Fielding and they will probably not announce the correct number. Same with Wilder Fury, thousands of tickets were given to helpers, firemen, police officers etc. How many tickets were actually paid for will not be revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              There are thousands of tickets unsold for Canelo Fielding and they will probably not announce the correct number. Same with Wilder Fury, thousands of tickets were given to helpers, firemen, police officers etc. How many tickets were actually paid for will not be revealed.
              You can go to Ticketmaster and see how many seats are available.

There’s probably about 150-200 available. It’ll be sold out by fight time
              Last edited by ralex; 12-14-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

This fight will end selling between 16 to 20 thousand tickets. I don't see how that would be considered a disappointment. I don't think there's any other guy fighting in the US currently that could do that against a guy with no American profile like Fielding.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post

Shut your mouth you little stupid maggot.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post

That's what it looks like! Gonna be a packed house.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Shut your mouth you little stupid maggot.

That's a lie and when asked where he got his info he couldn't disclose. Ticketmaster proves who is telling the truth

There is a difference from reseller tickets and box office tickets. You brought up the Wilder fight and there were thousands of tickets still on ticketmaster to validate the claim. You just mad because GGG fought Vanes in a small outdoor Stubhub and he really had thousands of tickets go unsold also verifiable on ticketmaster ended up fighting in a 1/3 empty arena on fight night. Canelo fighting Rocky who is less known in the US then Vanes was and already is a near sellout and likely will sell out come tomorrow in a much bigger venue pulling almost 3X the attendance that GGG had. Stay salty bro

Comment

Working...
                      X