Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder needs to hold im close quarters. Get seperated, keep it at range. Not to win the jab but to be able to step in.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Probably something like this:

Hahahaha

Wilder is going to brutalise coward roid boy fury

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        fury will have better stamina and doesn't need to throw as many punches to out point wilder like a much shorter and older Ortiz. Wilder got the stoppage against an easier to hit opponent who had to come in on wilder.
        I think you are coming from the wrong place. Ortiz didn't gass, he was caught with a big punch by the end of the 9th round and didn't recover enough, that's why he was slower. While Fury does have more reach, he has a weaker chin, so less shots will be needed

Comment

If you remember, Wilder was able to wiggle and rotate his hips to distract from the fact he didn't know what to do when Arreola was attacking his body in their fight. underrated inside skills, no way Fury will know what to do with that

edit:
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-05-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
            I think you are coming from the wrong place. Ortiz didn't gass, he was caught with a big punch by the end of the 9th round and didn't recover enough, that's why he was slower. While Fury does have more reach, he has a weaker chin, so less shots will be needed
            Ortiz was hit early in the fight, he slowed down, look at the punch count from round 6 onward. Theres a difference between gassing and tiring so I didn't bring up gassing which is exhaustion which was the end of the fight when it was stopped with Ortiz on one knee very coherent. how do you know fury has a weaker chin hes been hit by harder punchers then Wilder fought including Klitchko who caught him a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
              You say that like Wilder didn't just fight on the inside against Ortiz. He's gonna throw uppercuts and body shots.
              Wilder lost 7 rounds in that fight so not sure what your getting at since Fury is by a far a better inside fighter then Ortiz whos actually a mid range one ? I also just watched a video of Wilder signing autographs after his public work out leaving the gym and he had to ask how to spell "Oscar " ...I think this guys in trouble.

Comment

Wilder - Fury

Wilder lost 7 rounds in that fight so not sure what your getting at since Fury is by a far a better inside fighter then Ortiz whos actually a mid range one ? I also just watched a video of Wilder signing autographs after his public work out leaving the gym and he had to ask how to spell "Oscar " ...I think this guys in trouble.
                So why are we talking about spelling? When did Fury show this inside game in a fight OTHER than Klitschko? I need facts, junior.

Comment

Fury is better on the inside and outside but it doesn't matter because Beyonce will knock his fat ass out anyway. War Beyonce!

Comment

Ortiz was hit early in the fight, he slowed down, look at the punch count from round 6 onward. Theres a difference between gassing and tiring so I didn't bring up gassing which is exhaustion which was the end of the fight when it was stopped with Ortiz on one knee very coherent. how do you know fury has a weaker chin hes been hit by harder punchers then Wilder fought including Klitchko who caught him a few times.
                    Don't you remember the Cunningham fight? Do you believe Wilder punches any weaker than his?

Comment

Originally posted by DonSexyBeast View Post
                      Fury will win but could lose a rematch. He seems to get over big hurdles the once but doesn't like chancing a repeat.

My opinion of this was formed after watching wlad starting to throw more in the 12th round of they're fight, figured fury out. So with another 12 rounds in the rematch this probably would affect the outcome seeing as wlad would have solved furys puzzle and closed distance far more often and with more pressure.
                      He didn't figure him out, he simply got more aggressive as he became desperate. Fury also hit him more as he opened up.

Wilder will finish **** up, no other way around it.

Comment

Working...
                      X