Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I'll take that bet, but know I will also break the terms if IIose, NSB is a big part of my life and I'm not going anywhere, ridiculous bet terms included lol.

Fury will win, I have real money on it and at least one points bet on it.

You'll be as funny one after this fight, Fury will absolutely win and I'll be here reveling in the victory and tears of the aftermath.

Put Fury in any era and he ends up the undisputed kingpin of the division.
    Put up or shut up. Are we on or not? Got the stones?

Comment

...and starts wailing on him with violent sledgehammers that produce tremors from Wilders skull all the way down to the ring rafters? What will Wilder do when he cant stop Fury's furious onslaught, when he knows he doesn't have the energy nor heart to pick himself off of the canvas for the 4th time in 5 rounds? What will Wilder do when, through the blood in his eyes, he can see his corner man in tears, shaking the towel, fearing for the life of his barely live dog in a fight to the death? What will Wilder do when amidst the carnage, he can see the ref moving in, concerned for his life, ready to wave it off in order to save Wilder with his faculties still intact? What will Wilder do when the shovel hits rock bottom, and he knows there is nowhere deeper to dig? What will Wilder do then!?
      wake up from a bad nightmare
      get treatment for sleep apnea

Comment

• Word is that Fury weighs less now than he did versus Klitschko.

We won't know til the weigh-in, but this could be bad news for Team Wilder.

Wilder relies heavily on his speed, and a slim/ slick Fury will be hell to land on.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Put up or shut up. Are we on or not? Got the stones?

I answered your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            wake up from a bad nightmare
            get treatment for sleep apnea
            Fury will muscle Wilder to the ropes and stop him violently.

Comment

I answered your question.
              Pretty wishy washy answer. Straight up yes or no. Put up or shut up. Got the stones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Word is that Fury weighs less now than he did versus Klitschko.

We won't know til the weigh-in, but this could be bad news for Team Wilder.

Wilder relies heavily on his speed, and a slim/ slick Fury will be hell to land on.
                Fury looks very lean and seems to be in a very good place mentally.

Beyonce is in big trouble!

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Pretty wishy washy answer. Straight up yes or no. Put up or shut up. Got the stones?
                  Nah its straightforward. If I take the bet I won't honor it because I'll never put posting, or even sigs on the line. I bet real money and points. It's not debatable lol. Nothing to do with confidence in a fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Fury looks very lean and seems to be in a very good place mentally.

Beyonce is in big trouble!
                    Wilder is going to get starched lol. NSB will be down for a month.

Comment

Nah its straightforward. If I take the bet I won't honor it because I'll never put posting, or even sigs on the line. I bet real money and points. It's not debatable lol. Nothing to do with confidence in a fighter.
                      Fair enough but why talk all this big shyte with no REAL confidence?

Comment

Working...
                      X