Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    ...and starts wailing on him with violent sledgehammers that produce tremors from Wilders skull all the way down to the ring rafters? What will Wilder do when he cant stop Fury's furious onslaught, when he knows he doesn't have the energy nor heart to pick himself off of the canvas for the 4th time in 5 rounds? What will Wilder do when, through the blood in his eyes, he can see his corner man in tears, shaking the towel, fearing for the life of his barely live dog in a fight to the death? What will Wilder do when amidst the carnage, he can see the ref moving in, concerned for his life, ready to wave it off in order to save Wilder with his faculties still intact? What will Wilder do when the shovel hits rock bottom, and he knows there is nowhere deeper to dig? What will Wilder do then!?
    Well I would imagine the referee will jump in and inform tyson that the round already ended and he is supposed to go into the opposite corner. Then the ref will notice fury has some powder all of his nose and will DQ him on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      So you actually believe that the same Fury that got put hard on his backside by a very light hitting cruiser weight is gonna walk right through Wilders best shots?
      Do you like to post for shock value or do you actually believe it garbage?
      Define "same Fury".

That Fury was less experienced and refined as he is now, but that aside, Fury got dropped with a clean flush shot that really drops anyone, its timing and momentum. It was also a flash knockdown. He got right up and mauled him. Why do people keep bringing up the Cunningham fight as if Cunningham won or was even close to winning.

There are times when it's fair to commend the loser in a fight and to consider him superior (Maidana/Khan). This isn't one of them.

Comment

I hope im wrong but i wouldnt get your hopes up. Its going to be a slow ponderous rusty fury. Its not the same guy, no-one is the same after putting on 10 stone and spending 2 years out drinking and snorting coke.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          I hope im wrong but i wouldnt get your hopes up. Its going to be a slow ponderous rusty fury. Its not the same guy, no-one is the same after putting on 10 stone and spending 2 years out drinking and snorting coke.
          That's actually false homie. The body can recover from amazing injuries and abuse. I love Shaun Livingston as an example. Work, nutrition, and the right mindset.

Fury will maul Wilder from the inside and make a fool of him to the finish, and I'll be here serving up that crow like always do.

I can't wait til December 2nd lol.

Comment

That's actually false homie. The body can recover from amazing injuries and abuse. I love Shaun Livingston as an example. Work, nutrition, and the right mindset.

Fury will maul Wilder from the inside and make a fool of him to the finish, and I'll be here serving up that crow like always do.

i hope you are right man

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Fury likely won't be same. But he doesn't need to be 100% to beat wilder.
              He wasn't 100% when he beat wlad.

Comment

Define "same Fury".

That Fury was less experienced and refined as he is now, but that aside, Fury got dropped with a clean flush shot that really drops anyone, its timing and momentum. It was also a flash knockdown. He got right up and mauled him. Why do people keep bringing up the Cunningham fight as if Cunningham won or was even close to winning.

There are times when it's fair to commend the loser in a fight and to consider him superior (Maidana/Khan). This isn't one of them.
                Flash knockdown? Got right up? Again, do you actually believe your own B.S. Or are you just posting for shock value? When Wilder connects with that big right hand, Furys DONE! Sounds like maybe you will be too...

Comment

You sound extremely confident. Here what we can do. You take Fury, I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. No alts, no BS, just dead silent. Got the stones?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    You sound extremely confident. Here what we can do. You take Fury, I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. No alts, no BS, just dead silent. Got the stones?
                    I'll take that bet, but know I will also break the terms if IIose, NSB is a big part of my life and I'm not going anywhere, ridiculous bet terms included lol.

Fury will win, I have real money on it and at least one points bet on it.

You'll be as funny one after this fight, Fury will absolutely win and I'll be here reveling in the victory and tears of the aftermath.

Put Fury in any era and he ends up the undisputed kingpin of the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Flash knockdown? Got right up? Again, do you actually believe your own B.S. Or are you just posting for shock value? When Wilder connects with that big right hand, Furys DONE! Sounds like maybe you will be too...
                      Fury will walk through his punches and manhandle him.

Comment

Working...
                      X