Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Looking to land some HEAVY thudding shots EARLY!

Cant let the man get too comfortable in there.

Soon as that bell ring, we go to work.
    Regardless going to be a massive fight, hyped to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      I'm getting fired up!!!!

Comment

This sounds like scenes in a thriller to be honest.

Comment

Lol! That will absolutely not happen because Fury will have to move and box 100 % of the fight to avoid getting KTFO. Quote me on that buddy.
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 11-02-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure how you guys objectively view a fight. It's a pretty even fight one all boxes are checked. Either Fury will force Wilder into reckless abandon and catch him around Rd 10 or Wilder will catch him before. One punch is all it takes, especially with Heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
              I'm not sure how you guys objectively view a fight. It's a pretty even fight one all boxes are checked. Either Fury will force Wilder into reckless abandon and catch him around Rd 10 or Wilder will catch him before. One punch is all it takes, especially with Heavyweights.
              Fury doesn't need to fight from the outside to win, in fact his ideal approach is to take it inside.

Perhaps the biggest misconception about this mega fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                ...and starts wailing on him with violent sledgehammers that produce tremors from Wilders skull all the way down to the ring rafters? What will Wilder do when he cant stop Fury's furious onslaught, when he knows he doesn't have the energy nor heart to pick himself off of the canvas for the 4th time in 5 rounds? What will Wilder do when, through the blood in his eyes, he can see his corner man in tears, shaking the towel, fearing for the life of his barely live dog in a fight to the death? What will Wilder do when amidst the carnage, he can see the ref moving in, concerned for his life, ready to wave it off in order to save Wilder with his faculties still intact? What will Wilder do when the shovel hits rock bottom, and he knows there is nowhere deeper to dig? What will Wilder do then!?
                The only problem I have with this post is that the OP refuses to share whatever he's been taking with the rest of us.

Dude, you could at least tell us who your "connect" is...

Comment

Fury will win but could lose a rematch. He seems to get over big hurdles the once but doesn't like chancing a repeat.

My opinion of this was formed after watching wlad starting to throw more in the 12th round of they're fight, figured fury out. So with another 12 rounds in the rematch this probably would affect the outcome seeing as wlad would have solved furys puzzle and closed distance far more often and with more pressure.

Comment

People will be losing money on Dec 1st , Nobody in here can see Fury is cashing out?

^^ Even one of Wilder's biggest fanboy can see it

Comment

Punch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X