Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: It Feels So Good To Shut Jose Benavidez Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
    oh ok, well then i guess both canelo and leonard were in their primes when they lost.

i don't discredit floyds victory over canelo btw.

my point was that leonard was DEFINITLY in his prime when he lost to Duran.
    I agree with your last sentence as well bro. I think they both were in there prime.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
      well done man u beat an overmatched opponent, cong****

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
      Is that all you do in life knock another mans achievements?
      What weight are you? Why don't you jump into the pro ranks? You certainly talk a good game. Step up.
      Yep. DramaQueen is just one of many Bud haters who will still diss him after he's cleaned out WW... which he very likely will. But really, when I see so much cognitive dissonance in politics these days... nothing surprises me in the boxing world. People get embedded so deep into whatever their 'groove' is, they can't see the forest for the trees. Can't wait to see Bud go against Spence, Thurman... all the usual suspects at the top of the list in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
        To be fair, it's not like Benavidez is a whole lot better than Collazo.
        They both need to step up, and fight each other or Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          If I had to put money on it, I would say Canelo and GGG both go to ESPN, and we see Canelo vs. GGG III, Cinco De Mayo 2019 on ESPN! ESPN would love to present that fight to the world! I think we see Charlo vs. Jacobs/Dervy, before we see Canelo vs. Charlo, if we ever see it!
          Man GGG was hard as *** to deal with last time??? That sht won't fly again and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Did you see Mayweather-Maidana I? Floyd got the hell beaten out of him, that fight should have been a draw.
            You got no idea lol, you see a wild wrestling match and they winning youre an amateur that shouldnt comment on things you know nothing about.

Look at the silly comment you just made, he got the hell beaten out of him it should have been a draw lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Canelo started boxing professionally at age 15. He had been boxing grown stronger men than what the amateurs offer. Also Canelo had 50 fights at the amateur level and won 2 Jr National Championshipsz There’s no way a non biased person can say he wasn’t in his prime.
              Not to mention the amateur system doesn’t correlate to how professional boxing is scored.

I’d argue that Canelo faced tougher m/stronger competition than what SRL did in the amateurs. FYI once you hold a world title this “prime” excuses go out the window. Oh yeah and I totally forget that FM was wayyyyy out of his prime when he beat him down.
              Stop it. He was fighting bums.
              Abraham Gonzalez 18 2nd pro fight. He was kod in his debut fight.
              Pablo Alvarado 26 second fight out of a career of 8 where he was stopped 6 times. He fought one guy 4 times getting stopped 3 times.
              Miguel Vazquez 19 debut
              Pedro Lopez no age given. Debut. Career lasted 7 fights. Never won once.
              Jorge Juarez 23 3-5 at time of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                Dude was undefeated with 18ko's. He was pretty tough. CRAWFORD broke him down and finished him late. U sound butthurt.
                I think you replied to the wrong person, I didn't say anything, I just laughed (lol'd).

Apologise this instant or I'll make your butt hurt

Comment

Wow, didn't realize he was 31 already. Time to stop coddling this dude. Wasting his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    well done man u beat an overmatched opponent, cong****
                    Golovkin made a career out of doing that. When he finally stepped up he didn't look nearly as good. I didn't see you complaining about that though.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Crawford and his trainer are coming across as real pricks here and ruining the win. Who trash talks after the fight is over? Unclassy ****s. I wish he'd lost now.
                      Apparently u were sleeping under a rock the last 2 months. Lol. This dude talked major **** to CRAWFORD to the point of being annoying!

Comment

Working...
                      X