Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: It Feels So Good To Shut Jose Benavidez Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Spence and Crawford aint hapening anytime soon. Spence is not gonna be the B Side and fight on ESPN especially since he fights on SHOWTIME. And Bob isnt gonna let Crawford fight on Showtime with all the $$$$ ESPN is giving him.

And PPV is out of the pic for now.

Dreamfight killed by capitalism.

Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
      They both need to step up, and fight each other or Thurman.

Dude has 2 fights at welterweight and there are people here saying he needs to step up. lol

shows how much ppl respect you when they're being this irrational about you needing to prove yourself to them that you're not overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
        well done man u beat an overmatched opponent, cong****

Yep. DramaQueen is just one of many Bud haters who will still diss him after he's cleaned out WW... which he very likely will. But really, when I see so much cognitive dissonance in politics these days... nothing surprises me in the boxing world. People get embedded so deep into whatever their 'groove' is, they can't see the forest for the trees. Can't wait to see Bud go against Spence, Thurman... all the usual suspects at the top of the list in the division.

Yeah he's a special talent. Him against Spence is the one I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          Fixed that for you.
          Thats fine by me

Comment

Dude has 2 fights at welterweight and there are people here saying he needs to step up. lol

shows how much ppl respect you when they're being this irrational about you needing to prove yourself to them that you're not overrated.
            So tell me who he should fight at WW. Why should he fight more guys like a one legged washed up fighter? What will that prove? He is number one P4P and youre telling me he needs more tune ups at WW then what he has had? Hes what now 32? Its time to step up, if youre content with him fighting uber drivers then thats cool, but dont act like he doesnt need to step up. I dont feel hes overrated. Thats the reason I feel he needs to step up. He fought a guy with one leg for christs' sake.

Comment

Damn. This dude straight murders a third of the forum right now XD XD

Oh and all the hate for a guy after his 2nd fight in his THIRD weight class...these same haters had every excuse in the book for a guy like Gennady - who fought tomato can after tomato can and was afraid to leave his only weight class, but could fight as many WW and JMW as possible...although always at 160 lmfao

TC is the deal. I give TC a very slight edge of Loma for #1 PFP, but it's a moot debate. They're 1a and 1b and are completely interchangeable

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
                Does white on rice wear you down? How so?
                Lmaooooooo

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
                  well done man u beat an overmatched opponent, cong****

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  Is that all you do in life knock another mans achievements?
                  What weight are you? Why don't you jump into the pro ranks? You certainly talk a good game. Step up.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Yep. DramaQueen is just one of many Bud haters who will still diss him after he's cleaned out WW... which he very likely will. But really, when I see so much cognitive dissonance in politics these days... nothing surprises me in the boxing world. People get embedded so deep into whatever their 'groove' is, they can't see the forest for the trees. Can't wait to see Bud go against Spence, Thurman... all the usual suspects at the top of the list in the division.

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  Yeah he's a special talent. Him against Spence is the one I want to see.
                  Yep. No way that can't be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                    So tell me who he should fight at WW. Why should he fight more guys like a one legged washed up fighter? What will that prove? He is number one P4P and youre telling me he needs more tune ups at WW then what he has had? Hes what now 32? Its time to step up, if youre content with him fighting uber drivers then thats cool, but dont act like he doesnt need to step up. I dont feel hes overrated. Thats the reason I feel he needs to step up. He fought a guy with one leg for christs' sake.
                    I want Crawford to fight a PBC fighter next, but Haymon and Arum have other plans.

Comment

Working...
                    X