Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: It Feels So Good To Shut Jose Benavidez Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    It’s time for Crawford to step up and fight an elite welterweight so we can see if he is the real deal
    It was since he won the WBO title. It wont happen though, I think these guys are content with fighting nobodies. I still think he is the best WW, but after the fight, Spence was on twitter going back and forth with Luis Collazo. I mean seriously? You have the guy everyone wants to see you fight fighting in a main event and youre probably going to fight Luis freaking Collazo? Give me a god damn break.

Dont be suprised if this is what we get next, I can see the writing on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Spence and Crawford aint hapening anytime soon. Spence is not gonna be the B Side and fight on ESPN especially since he fights on SHOWTIME. And Bob isnt gonna let Crawford fight on Showtime with all the $$$$ ESPN is giving him.

And PPV is out of the pic for now.

Dreamfight killed by boxing politics.
      100% correct! Great post!

Comment

Crawford didn’t beat a in his prime dela Hoya....he beat a b level fighter who if he had a punch would’ve knocked him out. Let’s see how many times Spence’s name comes out of his mouth now

Comment

I doubt Spence would ever give Crawford the luxury Benevidez did by being a nonmobile target. For this reason, i see bad news for Crawford. Spence is a body punching technician the likes Crawford has never seen. While mostly ineffective with his punches, Benevidez was touching Crawford with a good jab and rights before he started to gas. With Spences power, those punches would have Crawford in trouble. Hope they make this fight, or a Crawford Pacquiao fight though highly unlikely. Good to see Crawford fighting somewhat better opposition and if he continues the this trend we will all see whether hes the goods or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            FLOYD is on another level. CRAWFORD is smarter than PAC ever was.
            Pacquaio is far ahead of FLOYD when it comes to offence..... MAYWEATHER is far ahead of Pacquaio when it comes to defence..... Crawford is in the middle, and can do both.

Comment

Another look at the finish.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              laughed when people said the ref called it off quick. He stepped in and Benavidez collapsed

Rexy, sometimes I feel like these clowns just wake up out of bed, head straight to NSB to hate on a winner -- I even think that a lot of these haters didnt even watch the damn fight with some of these ridiculous comments!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Rexy, sometimes I feel like these clowns just wake up out of bed, head straight to NSB to hate on a winner -- I even think that a lot of these haters didnt even watch the damn fight with some of these ridiculous comments!
                Crawford is a beautiful combination puncher.

Comment

Crawford and his trainer are coming across as real pricks here and ruining the win. Who trash talks after the fight is over? Unclassy ****s. I wish he'd lost now.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Crawford and his trainer are coming across as real pricks here and ruining the win. Who trash talks after the fight is over? Unclassy ****s. I wish he'd lost now.
                    Muhammad Ali comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Crawford is a beautiful combination puncher.
                      Jose's head is feeling like he has a brain tumor.

Comment

Working...
                      X